Gap between rear seats & parcel shelf

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
JLRnumber5

Re: Gap between rear seats & parcel shelf

Post by JLRnumber5 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Personally I like all the large gaps around the parcel shelf means I leave it in place and the dog has plenty of light and air getting in!
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Ruski

Post by Ruski » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:12 am

JLRnumber5 wrote:Personally I like all the large gaps around the parcel shelf means I leave it in place and the dog has plenty of light and air getting in!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have done the same thing, it saves trying to put up the stupid luggage restraining net that I got with the activity pack.
Driving:- 3.0S Supercharged, Ebony Black, 22" Black Double Helix, Opening Pano Roof, Privacy Glass, LED,s, Incontrol Pro 380w, Jet Jet, Conf Mood Lighting, AdSR, Practicality Pack, 5 Year Plan, Side Net

Joemax

Post by Joemax » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:16 am

JLRnumber5 wrote:Personally I like all the large gaps around the parcel shelf means I leave it in place and the dog has plenty of light and air getting in!
...also for those surplus friends of my kids that won't fit on the rear seats :lol:
S p a c e, P a c e & G r a c e
White 2L auto R Sport, 19" Bionics, standard Jag Nav, all black leather, front and rear sensors and thats pretty much about it chaps just the basics, Im old school you see.

DPE

Post by DPE » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:19 pm

I can remember my old Grandma used to have a 'draft excluder' that looked like a long Sausage Dog. She would put it along the bottom of a drafty door in winter. This has solved the problem of the long gap behind the rear seats ! :lol:
So if you see an F Pace with a really old fashion worn out long Sausage Dog across the back seat gap, it's mine :lol: :lol: ;)
F Pace 3.0d S AWD, Corris Grey, Heated Seats front/Rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Panoramic roof, Space Saver wheel and Nice wheels, lots of Stuff.. and cup covers 8-)

Tim W

Post by Tim W » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:25 pm

I can't be bothered to read this whole post, but I have two notches to put my shelf on for either a gap or none.

Am I the only one that has this, or the only one to see it?
Polaris white 3.0D S, 22 Helix wheels, full pano roof, deplorable side-steps, privacy glass, carbon fibre bits, splash guards and a few other toys

F-Pace S

Post by F-Pace S » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:52 pm

Tim W wrote:I can't be bothered to read this whole post, but I have two notches to put my shelf on for either a gap or none.

If that is true, that would be hilarious :lol: :lol:
Rejected two beautiful F-Pace 3.0d S's, loved them both, other than the many faults. :cry: Back to a 535d BMW for me, not ruling out another JLR...Velar...but not in the first year of production again. JLR need to pull their socks up.

Joemax

Post by Joemax » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 pm

F-Pace S wrote:
Tim W wrote:I can't be bothered to read this whole post, but I have two notches to put my shelf on for either a gap or none.

If that is true, that would be hilarious :lol: :lol:
Yes, it would be funny. Im gonna check tomorrow morning for these notches. :lol:
White 2L auto R Sport, 19" Bionics, standard Jag Nav, all black leather, front and rear sensors and thats pretty much about it chaps just the basics, Im old school you see.

DPE

Post by DPE » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Thats it, cannot go to sleep now. It 11pm cold and dark, but it has to be done. If it is not there a great gag. If it is there even more funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
F Pace 3.0d S AWD, Corris Grey, Heated Seats front/Rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Panoramic roof, Space Saver wheel and Nice wheels, lots of Stuff.. and cup covers 8-)

Joemax

Post by Joemax » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:07 pm

DPE wrote:Thats it, cannot go to sleep now. It 11pm cold and dark, but it has to be done. If it is not there a great gag. If it is there even more funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, I can't believe there is 4 pages on this feed about the shelf. Im going to wait in the morning its 12pm here in Italy and its brass monkeys out there.

DPE

Post by DPE » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Just been out there :shock: it works !, but now have a big gap at the back :lol: :lol: still it was worth it for the laugh :)

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”