Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

2017 F-Pace 35t Prestige build

16K views 33 replies 5 participants last post by  Danke 
#1 ·
Hey hey, I picked up my Ultimate Black Metallic F-pace last night and can't wait to get started personalizing it. I thought it would be advantageous to put all of this into one thread rather than a new thread each time I made a modification.

These are the changes I plan to make, and the order I plan to make them.

1. Debadge rear (remove 35t AWD, remove F-Pace, and maybe remove the JAGUAR text ) [/li
  2. Ceramic coating on all exterior painted surfaces[/li]
  3. Add 35% tint to front windows (this should be done mid-week)
  4. Install Mina Gallery All Black Main Grille + Mina Gallery Black Fender Louvers (these should be delivered this week and I hope to install next weekend)
  5. Wrap exterior chrome window trim (in gloss black vinyl)
  6. Velocity AP tune
  7. H&R or Arden lowering springs
  8. Varro VD08 Matte Silver 22x9 wheels (to be ceramic coated upon installation)
  9. Paint Calipers (red)
  10. Exhaust (Velocity AP dual or Arden quad)
  11. UK spec LED headlights (to replace my US spec LED headlights with amber reflector)

Stay tuned for updates :)

See less See more
#29 ·
SRE said:
Are you going to paint/colour code all the Tupperware (the spark finish plastic) cladding on the doors, also the lower part of the rear bumper?
I'm going to get a quote to do it. Not sure what to expect the cost to be or what would be fair. What do you think it should cost? It would definitely look better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.