Silver with brown seats anyone?

All Jaguar F-Pace related discussions
kim@ahler.net

Silver with brown seats anyone?

Post by kim@ahler.net » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:35 am

Hello,

looking to buy my first Jag, but is not sure yet which color combo

Really like the Indus Silver with black pack and black wheels. But on the other side, would like for once to have another seat color than always black - have had that for +10 years in other cars.

So does anyone have silver with dark brown seats (sienna tan or similar) ?

Would really like to see some photoes of this combo

Thks

craig999

Re: Silver with brown seats anyone?

Post by craig999 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Heres one with tan interior really like that i had a RRS in indus always looked classy

https://www.hafoxjaguar.co.uk/vehicles/ ... h-3028682/

kim@ahler.net

Post by kim@ahler.net » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Safe choice is to stick with black seats. But might be great with a change from always-safe-black

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Yes I went dark brown seats like that and happy. I think the light sienna brown would look good. Where are the days of blue leather :)
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

Katoaristera

Post by Katoaristera » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:29 pm

Hère you have some pictures of my brown interior “Espresso”...with Carpathian grey exterior :

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2792&start=20
PORTFOLIO MY18 CUP COVER V6D, Carpathian grey, Espresso+SatinAsh, 20"VenomBlack, BlackPack+Ad.Dyn.+Adv.ParkAss.Surr.Camera, 10/4 way Lumb.Clima front+HeatedReclin.RearSeats, SlidingPano, Gest.Tailg., ICTP, Detach.TowBar, 19" spare wheel, 4G SIM

kim@ahler.net

Post by kim@ahler.net » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:20 am

Thanks for sharing - looks very good :-)

Still not sure if its the right choice for a silver, though .... Feel like maybe brown seats needs to go with a dark grey / blue / black

This is the combo i'm considering

Billede2.jpg

Billede1.jpg

Hard choices :-)

luminated

Post by luminated » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:02 am

kim@ahler.net wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:29 pm

Safe choice is to stick with black seats. But might be great with a change from always-safe-black
Not wanting to be a damp squid here but black seats is not only the safe bet but financially the better choice.

Now if you are contract hiring the motor then by all means pick your preferred option but otherwise just keep a mind on residuals. ;)
F-Pace 3.0dS Glacier White, Black leather, Black Pack, 22" Double Helix Black, InControl Touch Pro 825w, Cold Cilmate Pack, 10 way with memory, AdSR, Space Saver Wheel & Lane assist.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN ;)

kim@ahler.net

Post by kim@ahler.net » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:10 am

I (unfortunately) have to agree with you

Sevenoaksbull

Post by Sevenoaksbull » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:42 am

Black interiors are gloomy and dull, especially in cars with no pano roof. If you’re lobbing out the kind of money an F Pace costs then choose what you like, don’t just go with the herd who worry about residuals. The same people will buy ‘safe’ colours too, hence a plethora of identikit silver/grey cars from all brands. Strong dark colours with light interiors have always been my preference and I haven’t specced new or bought used a car with a black interior for over 10 years. I’ve never had a problem p/xing or getting a lower residual with those cars, which were either Minis or Range Rovers. Maybe other brands suffer? Most luxury cars have light interiors in my experience though, black being the norm with the volume end.

Its about personal choice; buy what you like, its your money.
F Pace 3.0D V6 300PS Portfolio BRG/latte

kim@ahler.net

Post by kim@ahler.net » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:36 pm

True ;-) The exterior color palette you can chose from for an F-Pace is indeed conservative

Here in DK the car taxes are so high that leather is mounted after delivery, which gives really unlimited choice of leather color.

Will get the pano roof

Return to “Main Jaguar FPace chat”