Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

New Member from Gloucestershire

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Treezy 
#1 ·
Hi,
Just joined and wanted to say Hi. there is some great info in this forum.

I recently ordered a Firenza Red D300 HSE, I thought I would have to wait 3 or 4 month for delivery but just heard form the dealer that it should be with them on the 23rd July (I placed the order on 9th June). I hope they can keep to this date!!. What sort of delivery times are other people getting and should I expect this date to slip?

Cheers
Jack

#2 ·
I ordered my D200SE in early March and been told it's expected at the dealership next Friday but have been messed around twice that the car would be delivered in late May and then early June .

When ordered I was told it would be 4 months so if I get it it will be around 4 months

#3 ·
Hi . Ordered mine 27th jan told 2nd July then it was brought forward to end March . It finally arrived 18th may . If you've specced a vehicle there's no way 3/4 weeks unless they have one in your spec already built

#4 ·
I've just joined after ordering a very similar car! D300 R-Dynamic HSE with some extras. Nearly went for Firenza Red, but chose Bluefire Blue instead. Dealer said probably 3 months, but might be sooner. Hoping as its similar spec to yours JackW that it is sooner, even then it's gonna feel like a long wait!

#5 ·
Thanks for the replies,

I think they are being very optimistic but you never know. I tried to make some changes to the build but it had gone "Fixed Build" so not possible, I presume that is a good thing but who knows!!

Cheers
Jack

#7 ·
I was told to expect up to 6 months from point of order….if we wanted heads up display it would be longer (more chips in it).
As such, we've bought a brand new, in stock, SVR in velocity blue.
I didn't want the stress of wondering when it would arrive.

It's not just Jaguar though….I placed a ' letter of intent' with my local Porsche dealer for a new Cayman GT4. This was in Feb this year.
I was told 12 months. I contacted them a couple of weeks ago, for an update, and was told it's another 2 years!

#10 ·
Ordered SE P400e with everything on 21/6/21 been told it will be at dealership on 3/12/21
Hi, when did you you get your last update? There are at least 2 more of us who ordered P400e in mid/late June with that date for delivery in the delivery dates thread. If your update Is recent, that bodes well for me as I’ve not spoken to my dealer in almost 2wks and plan to seek an update on Monday. Really hoping this date sticks and they are looking to build quite a few hybrids in the next 10-14 days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.