New SVR member - Kent

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
Captain_28

New SVR member - Kent

Post by Captain_28 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:04 pm

Hi All,

New member here from Kent .

After purchasing an F-Type SVR late last year in Corris Grey as a 'weekend' car and with the daily driver coming up for renewal it was time for a change, so I have just put a deposit down on a '69 plate Ultra Blue highly spec'd F-Pace SVR ex. demonstrator with ultra low mileage which I pick up on Saturday.

Can't wait to have the two cars together, obviously I will try and get some photos of the two together this weekend, weather dependent, and upload them for all to see, but just wanted to say hello after looking over the forum posts for the last few weeks - some excellent and informative content on here!

Bob a

Re: New SVR member - Kent

Post by Bob a » Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:36 pm

Nice garage you have.
2017 R-sport 25d firenze red. 22" wheels, panoramic roof and many other extras. Wifes gift from my retirement money. But in use it more lol.

Nowaytk

Post by Nowaytk » Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:25 pm

I would say welcome to the grin club, but I think you’re already a member with the f-type 😎, hopefully you can get pics of both together up soon 👍🏻
2020 Eiger gray SVR, with a few options, oh and yeah, an awesome soundtrack :D

craig999

Post by craig999 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:20 am

congratulations cracking garage you will have epic sounds with those too on cold start fantastic enjoy
3.0L Diesel S