Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Finally...

6K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  apemberton 
#1 ·
After three years of wanting one, two years of denying i really want one, and one year of researching which one, I finally succumbed and have one!

I found a 2017 3.0D S with my perfect spec - Corris Grey, Ebony leather, sliding pan roof, InControl Touch Pro with digital dash, privacy glass, 20" alloys. And too good a deal to wait any longer for.

Loving it so far. Still working my way through all the toys, and experimenting with the various driving modes and set-ups. Initially i was missing driving my BMW 530d M Sport, but I'm now appreciating what my 3.0D S has to offer.

All suggestions on optimal set-up welcome...

#2 ·
Dynamic Mode selected and gearbox in Sport..... :D

Congratulations - I'm glad you're enjoying it. Like you I initially missed my Mercedes E-Class E320 Estate but the F-Pace has grown on me. Do you have any pictures for us?

#5 ·
Cheers.

Only snags so far have been one i knew about - the dealer wasn't willing to do latest software upgrade for InControl Pro at the time i picked it up due to some issues (thanks to this forum for forewarning me of this one). They're doing this soon hopefully - anyone else experience this?

And i've noticed the ambient lighting strip isn't working on one of the back doors - dealer going to put right when finally do the software upgrade

#8 ·
Good to hear!

Regarding your ICTP upgrade, have you had any issues with it?

#11 ·
Finally returning to the forum. Nothing like buying an F-Pace and it mainly sitting on the drive for 4 months! Hope everyone coming out of lockdown ok.

The dealer i bought it from is still maintaining Jaguar not recommending ICTP upgrade to Apple Car Play....annoying! Any similar experiences?

Also it's due it's service soon...a more local dealer has mentioned they can offer a service plan, i didn't think these were possible retrospectively for used vehicles. Again anyone got any insights?

#12 ·
Dealers are continuing to roll out of ICTP Version 19C through the Pathfinder tool. Updates via SDD were halted. 20A was halted due to issues and 20B is out there. Mine was eventually done after never being update by a London dealer throughout its 3 year service history. For version revisions visit .....
https://www.ovalnews.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.