Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

HEY, need some help....

4K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Jagfpacejk 
#1 ·
Hey folks,
I've had an F-pace for awhile, a MY18 35T is over 2 years old. I've done the most lengthy mods that I'm aware of.
To list a few...
A Velocity pulley and tune from 340 and 331 to 453hp, 439 ft lbs.
Painted cladding and trim inside and out.
Put fog lights in
Made some illuminated treadplates for the door sills.
Made a wireless charger, where there should I already be one.
Put some ambient lighting in to match the higher trims.
Quicksilver Exhaust.

I'm interested to put in a set of deployable steps for my little kids, as I just got a set. As this site is still a little active. Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Has anyone done this?

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The mods sound good, pictures of them would help us appreciate them even more. Most of my extras were done at time of purchase (from new).
I don't find much aftermarket, good quality item, solid you know of any a point in the right direction would be great.

#4 ·
Gitcha, so many photos. My goal is to make it look stock, so ultimately most pics are just like looking at the an OEM finished part. However, Here's a few that are different, feel free to ask any questions...
I made these illuminated treadplates, wireless charger, painted and decal the calipers, put some reflective paint on the "Jaguar' louver's and a few weeks back put in a Dashcam.

Attachments

#6 ·
I had the electronic deployable side steps on one of my cars and found them not to be of great use to be honest, too small and your foot slips off.

Not a great fan, might suit smaller feet but just found them to be a way of getting muck on the back of the trousers or jeans i was wearing getting out of the car.

Turned them off in the end.

Some nice mods by the way,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.