Suspension

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
DPE

Re: Suspension

Post by DPE » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Hi RDB1,
We have almost identical models, except I have 20" wheels and Sport tyres. The ride is good with or without passengers. Cannot fault it. I did have a bit of a small body bounce/roll when I bought it that was not comfortable. There was an upgrade adjustment that happened and this stopped it from happening. Maybe you never had this work carried out ?
F Pace 3.0d S AWD, Corris Grey, Heated Seats front/Rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Panoramic roof, Space Saver wheel and Nice wheels, lots of Stuff.. and cup covers 8-)

RDB1

Post by RDB1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:18 pm

DPE wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:33 pm
Hi RDB1,
We have almost identical models, except I have 20" wheels and Sport tyres. The ride is good with or without passengers. Cannot fault it. I did have a bit of a small body bounce/roll when I bought it that was not comfortable. There was an upgrade adjustment that happened and this stopped it from happening. Maybe you never had this work carried out ?
Hi DPE

I actually do have the standard 20" wheels on my S running Continental tyres, I am not aware of any upgrades so I would be interested to here of what you have done or if there is any advice bulletins. There is nothing on Topix for my car currently.

Intrigued and thanks for posting.
F-Pace 3.0D S - 2018, Corris grey, Pano Roof (fixed), Cold Climate Pack, ICTP 380W, Privacy glass, Spare wheel, Service Pack etc

DPE

Post by DPE » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:02 pm

I took delivery in May 2017, so 2 years old in May 2019. The upgrade or adjustment happened about a year ago. I will see if it was on the service paperwork,
F Pace 3.0d S AWD, Corris Grey, Heated Seats front/Rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Panoramic roof, Space Saver wheel and Nice wheels, lots of Stuff.. and cup covers 8-)

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”