Greetings fellow F Pacers

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rob the dog

Greetings fellow F Pacers

Post by Rob the dog » Tue May 01, 2018 8:09 pm

Hi all. Just posting to say hello. I've visited the forum several times over the last six months whilst in the process of hunting my perfect Fpace. I had bit the bullet and ordered a new BRG 3L diesel only to be told the colour was discontinued a month later. Then I found a 6 month old one with better spec so bought that. I've now had it two weeks and love driving it.
3.0L S diesel, 22" turbine alloys, adaptive led lamps, privacy glass, ICTP, cold climate pack, 16 way seat memory pack, electric towbar, remote release, space saver wheel, pan/slide, ebony/oyster leather, suede cloth, BRG.

Katoaristera

Re: Greetings fellow F Pacers

Post by Katoaristera » Tue May 01, 2018 8:34 pm

Welcome 🤪
PORTFOLIO MY18 CUP COVER V6D, Carpathian grey, Espresso+SatinAsh, 20"VenomBlack, BlackPack+Ad.Dyn.+Adv.ParkAss.Surr.Camera, 10/4 way Lumb.Clima front+HeatedReclin.RearSeats, SlidingPano, Gest.Tailg., ICTP, Detach.TowBar, 19" spare wheel, 4G SIM

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Tue May 01, 2018 9:01 pm

Welcome Rob the dog! I have just had my 3.0 diesel S for a week now and love it - can't wait for it to be run in! Yours on the other hand is already good to go - literally :-)
3.0 diesel S, 22" rims, Santorini black, black pck, LEDs, Priv, 350W, Control Pro, Ebony/Oyster, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline....build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

Rob the dog

Post by Rob the dog » Tue May 01, 2018 10:38 pm

Cheers guys and/or girls
3.0L S diesel, 22" turbine alloys, adaptive led lamps, privacy glass, ICTP, cold climate pack, 16 way seat memory pack, electric towbar, remote release, space saver wheel, pan/slide, ebony/oyster leather, suede cloth, BRG.

chrisP

Post by chrisP » Wed May 02, 2018 4:47 am

Hi Rob the dog...I've not posted an intro yet...I was thinking BRG (although there isn't such a colour definitively, you can call any green BRG apparently) . I had a cooperS in BRG and loved the colour - but thanks for telling me that Jag has discontinued it- clearly not popular, but there's a V6D in Boston, Lincs.....I might be able to do a better deal now I have your info. Thanks!!

Rob the dog

Post by Rob the dog » Wed May 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi Chris
The one at Boston has been there for almost a year so I'm sure they would do you a good deal. It didn't meet my spec when I found it last year so I took it off my radar. BRG V6 don't come up that often. Ironically, when my new car order was sent back due to the colour discontinuation, 5 approved used green ones came up across the country all at once! LOL.

Return to “Introductions”