F-Pace S 3.0 litre V6 Petrol, Test driven and I really want to buy.

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
F-Pace S

Re: F-Pace S 3.0 litre V6 Petrol, Test driven and I really want to buy.

Post by F-Pace S » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:56 am

Ps red an red interior is awesome, I had two of them, good choice
Rejected two beautiful F-Pace 3.0d S's, loved them both, other than the many faults. :cry: Back to a 535d BMW for me, not ruling out another JLR...Velar...but not in the first year of production again. JLR need to pull their socks up.

bensales

Post by bensales » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:09 am

I'd find a different dealer. Mine (Carrs Truro) was happy to always give me a lead time as they have the information regularly provided to them.

Also, take no notice of lead times for other engine variants. A 3l petrol will take longer than any other variant according to my dealer as there are very few build slots currently. There simply isn't enough 3l petrol engines to fulfil demand across XE, XF, F-Pace and F-Type that use them.
2018 XF-S Supercharged. In black. With extra black bits. And a bit more black.

Matteus F-Pace

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:11 pm

I received mine before I ordered it. Do I win.......? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass

corriescar66

Post by corriescar66 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:52 pm

Matteus F-Pace wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:11 pm
I received mine before I ordered it. Do I win.......? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I received mine when I was still at school and didn't have a license..... ;)
Nov 2016: 3.0 S V6 Supercharged Petrol/Italiana da Corsa Rossa / Jet-Taurus/ 22" Helix etc....

F-Pace Scott

Post by F-Pace Scott » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:08 pm

catwoman wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:33 pm
Around three months from deposit was a fairly typical lead time back when I ordered mine, April 2016, not 100 percent sure if that's still the case, but I would think you'd be okay ordering this month for a May delivery . . your dealer should be happy to accommodate you, if not, I'd suggest finding one that will . . nice spec BTW and welcome.
Thank you for the welcome.

Im now also considering privicy glass, the car i tested had it. I was previously put off privicy glass as i thought it would make it really difficult to see out of the rear screen, i was plesently suprised that it didnt have a negative effect on rear vision.

When i asked the dealer about holding it until i was ready he said they where reluctent to do that incase the car got damaged and also due to a lake of storage space. He did admit that the real reason was the early the collection whould help his sales target. I really appriacted his honesty. We spoke again about them holding it for a while and i am confident they will accommodate my needs.
F-PACE S 3.0 V6 Petrol, Red, Sunroof, Red & Black Leather, Oyster headlining, Rear seat release leavers.

F-Pace Scott

Post by F-Pace Scott » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:10 pm

Bob a wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:59 pm
Where are you from Scott. I am in Scotland and it took 6 weeks from deposit to delivery
Hi Bob, I am from Merseyside
F-PACE S 3.0 V6 Petrol, Red, Sunroof, Red & Black Leather, Oyster headlining, Rear seat release leavers.

F-Pace Scott

Post by F-Pace Scott » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:15 pm

F-Pace S wrote:
Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:56 am
I would order now, and say if it arrives early, can they store it til May, I am sure they will. Don’t go and look at it when it arrives though, or you will want it straight away!!
Great advise about not going to view it. I think ordering ASAP is the best thing to do.

F-Pace Scott

Post by F-Pace Scott » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:41 pm

I placed my order eight weeks ago and was told it would be ready 6th June. I'm so looking forward to it especially now i've heard rumours the V6 S petrol can no longer be ordered.

craig999

Post by craig999 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:02 am

The 3.0l petrol variant is being dropped so you might have to order soon if that's the model you want
3.0L Diesel S

DAL

Post by DAL » Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:44 am

Go for it :D

My SC is 2 years old in a couple of weeks and still love it. If you have more cash the new SVR is apparently orderable from May :twisted:
Born 29th Apr 2016: FPACE S 3L Super Charged, Glacier White, Black Pack, 22" wheels, ASR, Pan roof, Priv Glass, LED's, Prac pack, InTouch C-Pro, Mood Lights, 14 Way sports seats + mem pack, red/black leather, Heated S Steering wheel, HUD

Return to “Introductions”