F-Pace 25T ordered - changing from BMW 428i + Paint Protection Question

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
Cabbageman

Re: F-Pace 25T ordered - changing from BMW 428i + Paint Protection Question

Post by Cabbageman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Mike72 thanks for that. Any pics of your F-Pace? Delighted to hear you are enjoying it and appreciate the tips on the detailing. I think I'm almost certainly going to follow that.

BrianA - be sure to post your pics! Envious of you. Sounds like a beautiful spec. All the very best with it!
Ordered: Due Oct/Nov - 25T R-Sport; Corris Grey; Privicy Glass; 20" Venom Grey; Pano Roof; ITC Pro Infotainment (380W); Reversing Camera; Lumber Support; Reclining Rear Seats; Mood Lighting.

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:26 am

Cabbage,

No pics.....as I don't have it yet :-( Delivery only in December (by necessity as current lease only goes back then !)

Once I have it you can be sure that some pic's will be forthcoming !

Regards,
Mike
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch)
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

BrianA

Post by BrianA » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 am

Mike72 - I was in the same position but dealer offered to part cover the early handback on my Mercedes which was 95% ofoutstanding payments. It swayed me to order for September delivery.

Cabbageman - Thanks, only a week to go! Hopefully I'll get some pics up asap. I know the old Caesium blue First Edition delate divides opinion on here, but for me the colour was the only one in the running after a string of silver and metallic greys over the past few years.
25T R-Sport in Caesium Blue, ICTPro, 20" 5 spokes, LED headlights, heated rear seats, heated windscreen, privacy glass, folding mirrors, reversing camera, space saver spare.

Cabbageman

Post by Cabbageman » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 pm

So... car is built and got a lovely vid of it at the dealer.

Problem is... they have built it with white interior, when I spec'd black!!

Do I have choices? Been waiting over 10 weeks for this and none too pleased
Ordered: Due Oct/Nov - 25T R-Sport; Corris Grey; Privicy Glass; 20" Venom Grey; Pano Roof; ITC Pro Infotainment (380W); Reversing Camera; Lumber Support; Reclining Rear Seats; Mood Lighting.

Cabbageman

Post by Cabbageman » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Doah! I'm the idiot... Just checked order form and it does say 'Oyster'. No idea how it got in there. Alas my bad for not spotting before pushing the button.

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:58 pm

:lol: . . oops! . . . ah well, it's not such a bad thing, you'll probably come around to realising that the lighter headlining makes for a far more pleasant interior, so the mistake could work out to be serendipitous after all ;) . . . enjoy the car!

Personally I prefer the light headlining, it's what I have on mine :)
8-) . . 2.0d R-Sport, AWD, Ammonite + Blk Pk, Jet/Red

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:51 am

Cabbageman wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm
Doah! I'm the idiot... Just checked order form and it does say 'Oyster'. No idea how it got in there. Alas my bad for not spotting before pushing the button.
Unlucky (or lucky depending on how you come to like it (or not!)). I literally spent hours poring over my order and I also asked for the VISTA print of the order to make sure - it's quite bizarre how things listed on the dealers order are listed completely differently (or not at all) on the VISTA form (which is what the factory use to build the car)

I picked up at the last minute that the seats where the Black/Oyster two-tone ones, when I wanted all black.......I will be disappointed if the two-tones had appeared when I open the door at handover/delivery.

M.
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch)
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

Barthog

Post by Barthog » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:04 pm

+1 Grechniq
Do a search on this forum tons of posts and info
Due March,Ebony Black,10 Way Jet/Light Oyster,20" Grey Blades,Pano roof/Gloss Black,ICT Pro 380W,Adap Dynam,Pract Pack,Keyless Entry,Rear View Cam,Config Mood Lighting,priv glass,Hted Scrn/Jets,350mm Brakes,S/saver,cup holder,Serv/Pack.Activity Key.

Return to “Introductions”