Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

New Member saying Hello

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Rosco2612 
#1 ·
Hi All

My first post ......... whilst I wait for my new F-Pace. I chose it from the dealer's new stock because I didn't want to wait (especially with delays because of chip shortages). Spec is very close to what I would have ideally ordered though, and I can't wait.

Current car is a gorgeous XJ that I've had for 8 years, that's been a great steed, but thought it was time to upgrade. F-Pace is much more practical and feels nice and new in comparison, with a quantum leap in electronic gizmos, but obviously a bit sluggish. Still, I'm getting older and more sensible :lol:

Anyway, will show off when I get it, which will hopefully be within 2 weeks.

Cheers - Fatgadgi

#5 ·
Yes it be my second one I let my other go end January . Was told new one would be here end March . But now looks like July . So at this rate it's going to be a 1september registered. A long wait sometimes I wish I'd have just gone for dealer stock

#6 ·
Was due to pick up the car Monday 😀😀😀

Just been told it's been quarantined by JLR for a safety problem and can't be released. Don't know for how long. 😯😯🤨🤨

Oh well …. guess I'll just wash the XJ and carry on as before 😕😕

#8 ·
Not perfectly sure, they were a bit vague, but sounded fuel feed to engine sort of issue. I suspect it's engine type specific, so nothing for you to worry about. They were awaiting more info on what they have to do to it.

Result on your date though, you'll get yours before mine after all !!

#12 ·
Thanks for the nudge …..
Picked it up Wednesday and everything so far is great, just what I hoped for.
Love the car and just about got to grips with most of the toys. But it's hardly stopped raining since then, so attached first photos, and will take some better ones in a while & post.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.