Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

5K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Buz1500 
#1 ·
Morning all,

I'm taking delivery of a Red F-Pace SVR tomorrow morning and getting pretty excited by the prospect of driving something with 540 BHP :D

It will be a big change from my current vehicle which is a 4.4 diesel Range Rover Autobiography. I haven't driven a petrol car in many years so I'll have to be watchful when visiting the fuel stations and make sure I use the correct pump.

I have been a member of the RR forum for many years and I'm hoping this forum will prove as informative and valuable.

#3 ·
Welcome to the forum, all I can say is, be prepared, once you hear that beast start you will find any excuse to 'pop' out, brings a smile to my face every time 😉, although I've only filled up once, it did bring back memories of my early motoring days with the smell of petrol, instead of many years of diesel.
Don't forget to post pics, I think it's forum rules 😁

#4 ·
@Buz1500 - snap!

Although i am getting mine on Saturday, i cant wait!

I am upgrading from a 350z but a second child has forced my hand. Couldn't bare the thought of getting a diesel and so wanted an upgrade from V6 to V8! This seemed the right choice. Everybody has a Range Rover Sport / SVR so thought this was more unique and i am yet to see another F-Pace SVR on the road.

Good luck !

#5 ·
Car arrived on Friday as planned just before the rain started. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to take any photos before it started to gather the usual road crud we get in winter here in the the UK.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Attachments

#8 ·
Congratulations welcome to the club £106 to fill her up and only 250 miles tops ,but what a 250 miles you will have ...I'd also recommend as did the dealer high octane fuel it runs better and you do actually get more miles from a tank shell 99 is what I always use if your download there app you get money off vouchers often to

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.