delayed orders?

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
SW18Tractor

delayed orders?

Post by SW18Tractor » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 pm

So placed my order in Mid august... Now December 7... car was supposed to be delivered last week following completion of build two weeks ago. The dealer has promised its scheduled arrival no fewer than five times and yet apparently nothing has arrived from JLR with them reporting push back delivery dates!

My dealer has been brilliant on the communication until this past week and is not even chasing me for my balance payment or providing any info unless I get them on the phone... I am therefore a little suspicious! They have gone from being excellent to being absolute rubbish.

Has anyone else experienced similar?
F Pace S Petrol Supercharged V6, Black. Meridien 825 W, Adaptive Cruise Control, Surface response, heated seats petrol plan, reclining rear seats & parking assist.

Jacksoag

Re: delayed orders?

Post by Jacksoag » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:12 pm

Mine was ordered Sep. 1st and built same week as you I think. Delivered to dealer last Friday and I got it on Monday this week.
Can be affected by how many cars the dealer needs in a particular period. I'd involve JLR Customer Services if you feel you're getting nowhere.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:18 pm

SW18Tractor wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:36 pm
So placed my order in Mid august... Now December 7... car was supposed to be delivered last week following completion of build two weeks ago. The dealer has promised its scheduled arrival no fewer than five times and yet apparently nothing has arrived from JLR with them reporting push back delivery dates!

My dealer has been brilliant on the communication until this past week and is not even chasing me for my balance payment or providing any info unless I get them on the phone... I am therefore a little suspicious! They have gone from being excellent to being absolute rubbish.

Has anyone else experienced similar?
What dealer are you buying from?
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Amdb5007

Post by Amdb5007 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:39 pm

I ordered my RSport in early October with an estimated delivery of 12th Jan 18. Dealer Rang on Monday to say my car was delivered to site and will be prepped and ready for collection next Wednesday - a month early! I would definitely ask to speak to JLR and ask why your build has been delayed.

SW18Tractor

Post by SW18Tractor » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Delivery this Thursday.... cannot wait! FINALLY!
F Pace S Petrol Supercharged V6, Black. Meridien 825 W, Adaptive Cruise Control, Surface response, heated seats petrol plan, reclining rear seats & parking assist.

Bob a

Post by Bob a » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:48 pm

I ordered my 240bhp R sport mid August and got it the end of October.

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:59 pm

SW18Tractor wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:46 pm
Delivery this Thursday.... cannot wait! FINALLY!
You're just around the corner from me (SW19) which dealer did you use?
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Return to “Introductions”