Spec list

New to the Jaguar F-Pace Forums? Introduce yourself here
Roadking1230

Spec list

Post by Roadking1230 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:13 pm

I've just noticed all you nice people put your spec list on your post, so here goes: It's grey (metallic), has a glass roof with an electric blind. Has no chrome, all black bits round it. Has big black wheels. Has black windows at back and sides. has a meridian hi-fi. Has a wide screen in the centre console and an electronic dash. Has leather seats (black). All heated, front and back. Has coloured fairy lights you can change. Has a kick opening boot. Has separate wi-fi connectivity and the screen does loads of stuff, like move the satnav pic from centre console to dash. Has cameras. Has full LED adaptive auto headlights. There's more but that's probably enough.

RaVolVoR

Re: Spec list

Post by RaVolVoR » Wed May 17, 2017 10:23 am

I think this stems from the early days when it was all so new... I'm still stunned by the concept of some of the options, Sat nav is old hat but some of the other gizmo's are great, some are gimmicks and well some could have been thought out better but all in all, the options and possibilities seem endless. Looks like you got a pretty full on spec car there, all you missed out was the model, engine and wheel size ha ha! Enjoy your car and when you've worked out how to use everything, its time to upgrade to a new one!
AWD Portfolio, Italian Racing Red , a car with more "bounce" than most inflatable castles!

Roadking1230

Re: Spec list

Post by Roadking1230 » Wed May 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Ooops, it's a 3.0l diesel S model. Opted for 20" wheels as its a 4wd and i live in a rural locale, had i wanted it for cruisin' the 'hood wit ma posse, layin' down some tunes an lookin' fly wit ma gold and threads, I'd have opted for the 22" wheels and low profile tyres.

Return to “Introductions”