Post your Topix documents and downloads here...

Technical Documents & Bulletins, Topix
catwoman

Post your Topix documents and downloads here...

Post by catwoman » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:38 pm

This is a new section of the forum where we can place Topix technical documents, bulletins and downloads for sharing with all members.

Hopefully this will build up over time to become a comprehensive and useful resource for any common problems and fix notices.

Please use the normal 'Faults & Technical' section of the forum for any general queries and discussions, as usual, thanks.

Jagfpacejk

Re: Post your Topix documents and downloads here...

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Also, Please ensure the links you post work, had to clean many threads with dead and blank form links so please check what your posting the link is the correct link and not a blank form or dead page.

Thank you.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

June16

Post by June16 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm

Jagfpacejk wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:35 pm
Also, Please ensure the links you post work, had to clean many threads with dead and blank form links so please check what your posting the link is the correct link and not a blank form or dead page.

Thank you.
Sorry I bothered if all your going to do is moan.

I forgot as I’m a moderator on the Discovery Sport forum that my luxury of being able to delete and update disappears when not a mod.
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:03 pm

June16 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm
Jagfpacejk wrote:

Thank you.

I forgot as I’m a moderator on the Discovery Sport forum that my luxury of being able to delete and update disappears when not a mod.
As a Moderator you would know you could have sent a PM to either myself or Catwomen who would have taken care of this for you. ;)
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

June16

Post by June16 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:47 pm

Jagfpacejk wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:03 pm
June16 wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 pm
Jagfpacejk wrote:

Thank you.

As a Moderator you would know you could have sent a PM to either myself or Catwomen who would have taken care of this for you. ;)
Maybe that’s why I posted I would be finished tomorrow and not to use the links.
I shan’t post the rest of the docs so you won’t have any more to tidy :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3836#p52411
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

bensales

Post by bensales » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:56 am

Topix T&Cs state you can not reproduce material from Topix, so whilst it’s very useful, it’s asking to get your Topix account canned and have JLR pull all the content from here.

https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/c ... CONDITIONS
2018 XF-S Supercharged. In black. With extra black bits. And a bit more black.

June16

Post by June16 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:40 am

bensales wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:56 am
Topix T&Cs state you can not reproduce material from Topix, so whilst it’s very useful, it’s asking to get your Topix account canned and have JLR pull all the content from here.

https://topix.jaguar.jlrext.com/topix/c ... CONDITIONS
It happens on most of the landrover forums and other jaguar forums without any issue for years , so far.i hope it continues.

bensales

Post by bensales » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:55 am

Oh I know it happens. Just always remember it’s copyrighted content that JLR sell. So don’t be surprised if both the site and you get rapped over the knuckles for it.
2018 XF-S Supercharged. In black. With extra black bits. And a bit more black.

June16

Post by June16 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:00 am

bensales wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:55 am
Oh I know it happens. Just always remember it’s copyrighted content that JLR sell. So don’t be surprised if both the site and you get rapped over the knuckles for it.
If it was an industrial scale I would agree Ben , but the odd relevant doc is probably not high on their priorities. Plus copyright law does provide for fair use without gain.

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:42 pm

Thanks for airing your concerns bensales, noted.

If reproducing some of this stuff ever became an issue for Jag then the content can always be taken down again. Hopefully that won't be necessary.
8-) . . been enjoying since July '16, 2.0d R-Sport, Ammonite + Black Pack, Jet/Red interior and a few useful options

Return to “Technical Documents & Bulletins”