Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

JTB00622 Resonance/Vibration Into The Passenger Compartment At 1500-2200 RPM

11K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  FP Steve B 
#1 ·

Attachments

#3 ·
Hi all , I haven't been on here for while, I posted 18months re vibration @1,700 - 1,900 rpm , at that time several other owners were experiencing similar issues , however like me were being fobbed off by dealers in my case Stratstone stourbridge,, who are no longer trading in stourbridge and with my F pace out of warranty any advice would be appreciated as anyone had their Fpace exhaust adjusted as per the bulletin .?
Cheers all Sean

#4 ·
Hi this problem affected MY 17 cars despite several efforts, including exhaust adjustment there did not seem to be a cure, it does not seem to be an issue with later cars so presumably Jaguar engineered it out. My own feeling is that it was engine related, it was really irritating at motorway speeds.

#5 ·
If it was the Ingenium engine, I had this issue with my Disco Sport; turned out to be either fuel line or aircon pipes touching the bulkhead, a suppression kit sorted it. Felt like it was coming from behind the dash, steering wheel area. :cool:

#6 ·
Jeśli był to silnik Ingenium, konsekwencje w moim Disco Sport; to albo przewód paliwowy, albo kanały dystrybucji, które dotykają przegrody, zestaw tłumiący załatwił sprawę. wpływ, że zza deski rozdzielczej, w centrali. :Fajny:
[/CYTATUJ]

Can you write more about how this problem was dealt with in your disco? my wife has a disco sport with Ingenium 180KM and there are no such vibrations, I recently bought an Fpace also with a 180KM Diesel engine and the vibrations described here occur.

#9 ·
That car was sold but I am sure any Jaguar Land Rover dealer should have access to one or an online parts catalogue.:cool: