On top of the world

11%
Big guns

9%

Total votes: 47

catwoman

POTM - June '18 - voting...

Post by catwoman » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:19 am

Great to see all the entries this month, thanks to everyone who entered photos for June

The vote is now open to find the forum favourite from this month's batch of pictures

Vote for your 3 favourite pictures - you can click on any picture to see it's full size version

Vote by clicking in the checkboxes alongside each picture title

Everyone gets 3 votes each and the poll runs for 7 days

The picture which receives the most overall votes will be featured on the forum homepage and facebook page during the next month and the picture's owner will receive a £20 Amazon eGift Voucher
8-) . . been enjoying since July '16, 2.0d R-Sport, Ammonite + Black Pack, Jet/Red interior and a few useful options

catwoman

Re: POTM - June '18 - voting...

Post by catwoman » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:07 am

The vote was a closely fought contest this month; many congratulations to J-blade for winning the poll and your photo makes you our first recipient of the £20 eGift Voucher prize!

Thanks to all for taking part.
8-) . . been enjoying since July '16, 2.0d R-Sport, Ammonite + Black Pack, Jet/Red interior and a few useful options

J-blade

Post by J-blade » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:12 am

Hi, thankyou very much Catwoman! I have received PMs from you and Rob but I can't seem to reply by PM, I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm new. Rob is wanting an email address to send me the voucher. You can use the one I signed up with please, don't want to put it in this post. Thanks.

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:54 am

Okay, thanks for letting us know. Apologies if you haven't been able to reply by PM, we'll be back in touch.

Return to “F-Pace - Picture of the Month”