Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

POTM - October '17 - "Autumn Colour"

15K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  DWD 
#1 ·
The suggested photo theme for October has been chosen by our previous winner SigloV. It is "Autumn Colour"

Themes are optional, but are suggested to introduce an extra little creative challenge to the contest. Any other pictures of your F-Pace will be just as welcome!

So, post your best October picture of your F-Pace in this thread . . .

Please remember to give your picture a caption or title :)

The winning picture, as voted for by forum members each month, will be featured on the forum homepage and facebook page
. . good luck everyone!

#4 ·
The background ship is the USS Gabrielle Giffords (LCS 10), the Navy's newest littoral combat ship, stationed here in San Diego.

They say it has a speed of 47 knots or more.

It might be a good tow boat.

#6 ·
Boomag said:
The background ship is the USS Gabrielle Giffords (LCS 10), the Navy's newest littoral combat ship, stationed here in San Diego.

They say it has a speed of 47 knots or more.

It might be a good tow boat.
As opposed to most children in the UK it is 'literally a combat ship'.....

Can't wait 'till the next teenage word comes in to replace it....

Not so sure the stealth technology works though.... I can definitely see it hiding behind the Jag..... 'Cooo eee, I can see you!!!'

#7 ·
I wasn't too shore, admit I had to look it up . . :?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Littoral_combat_ship

. . I feel so out of touch, really need to brush-up on my knowledge of "networked, agile, stealthy surface combatant [boats] capable of defeating anti-access and asymmetric threats in the littorals" :shock:

** On a serious and sombre note: having just also read about the politician after whom the pictured vessel was named, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to all our US visitors and friends, following the appalling news from Vegas yesterday . . completely incomprehensible!

#9 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
catwoman said:
I wasn't too shore, admit I had to look it up . . :?
Good pun there CW! Shore ... boat .... ;)
Isn't it aboat time we censorship pictures, the pier pressure is getting to me. It's a bit of an oar deal :D

#11 ·
corriescar66 said:
Doug said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Good pun there CW! Shore ... boat .... ;)
Isn't it aboat time we censorship pictures, the pier pressure is getting to me. It's a bit of an oar deal :D
Perhaps you should flag that up with the moderators.... :lol: :lol:
Colorfulness Rectangle Font Triangle Art

;) ;)

Attachments

#13 ·
catwoman said:
. . . yes, Coops, you called? . . . okay, that's very nautical, but nice . . .

whaddya say we try and get this thread back on-topic please . . any of you hotshots want to post an autumnal-themed picture of your F-Pace?
Given mine currently looks like a farmers vehicle (or maybe that's Autumnal on it's own), then I might wait until it's clean before taking any new pics.

On the plus side, I can now confirm that an F Pace with sensible tyres (not flat out summer road tyres) handles very well in deep mud!!!

#14 ·
Coopsterdude said:
corriescar66 said:
Doug said:
Perhaps you should flag that up with the moderators.... :lol: :lol:
Screen Shot 2017-10-03 at 14.46.13.png

;) ;)
Wot does it say? 'Beware CW's patience is running low with all this tomfoolery'?! :D

#26 ·
Well spotted Catwoman,

I'm off from the south coast to NE, Scotland and N Wales tomorrow for work for a week, and no doubt I'd be in some great situations for a pic, and thought, yes I'll take the camera, then realised I'm taking my work Audi whereas last year I did it in the FP,

Mind, if I get a couple of interesting scenes I may post .....&#x1f91e-1f3fb;

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.