POTM - July '17 - Poll (now closed)

Jaguar F-Pace Forum - Picture of the Month Competition

Picture of the Month, July '17 - vote for your favourite 3 pictures

Poll ended at Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:13 am

Water
2
2%
Droplets
7
8%
From above
1
1%
Undercover
0
No votes
Up-front
0
No votes
Glencoe
8
9%
Mine, all mine
2
2%
Red on the drive
1
1%
From Bordeaux
13
14%
Nottingham sunshine
0
No votes
Provence sunflowers
6
7%
Ammonite in black n white
13
14%
Sunrise
1
1%
Sundown in the tropics
9
10%
San Diego cat
5
5%
Out in the fields
0
No votes
On reflection
2
2%
Off-road
1
1%
Glen Coe in spring
4
4%
Spring low sweet chariot
0
No votes
Fun at work
9
10%
Pendeen, Cornwall
7
8%
 
Total votes: 91

User avatar
Matteus F-Pace
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 am

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:30 pm

bank5ter wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:07 pm
catwoman wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:33 pm
^ . . so you mean like the actual POTM - July '17 thread . . viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3022 . . ;)
Maybe he means one page...not a thread of pages. Where all of the entries can be visible at the same time where you could click on your favourites. Maybe he didn't mean that but it would be a little easier to vote that way. Not complaining but there's always room for improvement, just like we want the next Fpace :D.
Exactly. Thanks bank5ter.
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass


User avatar
catwoman
Posts: 1617
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:07 pm

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by catwoman » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:41 pm

Yes, thanks both, I spent some time thinking about how to present the results within the limitations that the forum poll format imposes. Any suggestions on how to do it better will be very welcome. The list of links works, until a better solution is forthcoming. Unfortunately I'm not aware of an automatic way to generate thumbnail images of all 22 entries, which would probably be the most ideal solution if it were possible. A single page containing 22 full-size images would inevitably be costly on bandwidth and not particularly mobile access friendly either.
8-) . . since July '16: 2.0d R-Sport, AWD, Ammonite + Blk Pk, Jet/Red


User avatar
Matteus F-Pace
Posts: 378
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:37 am

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by Matteus F-Pace » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:47 pm

Fair enough CW, thanks. Sure there must be some bright spark on this Board who could suggest a cunning solution...?
3.0L SC - Black - Black Pack - Black 22" wheels (20" in winter..) - ICTP - heated steering wheel - memory seat pack for 18 way sports seats - AdSR - 360 Parking Aid - LED headlights - privacy glass


Coopsterdude
Posts: 327
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:18 pm

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by Coopsterdude » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:49 pm

catwoman wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:41 pm
Yes, thanks both, I spent some time thinking about how to present the results within the limitations that the forum poll format imposes. Any suggestions on how to do it better will be very welcome. The list of links works, until a better solution is forthcoming. Unfortunately I'm not aware of an automatic way to generate thumbnail images of all 22 entries, which would probably be the most ideal solution if it were possible. A single page containing 22 full-size images would inevitably be costly on bandwidth and not particularly mobile access friendly either.
I guess if we'd stuck to the original request of pictures only and no comments, then it would have worked much better. I guess there's a potential to upset people, but could always delete comments from the thread before listing the poll as a quick and dirty fix?
No longer an active member.


cedzz
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:35 am

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by cedzz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 pm

Are we voting on best picture or best picture that has anything to do with the topic selected for the month, i.e. water?
3.0d S, IRR
2.0d Portfolio, Ammonite - Gone


Jagfpacejk
Posts: 4520
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by Jagfpacejk » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:01 pm

cedzz wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 pm
Are we voting on best picture or best picture that has anything to do with the topic selected for the month, i.e. water?
I thought it was just a picture of your car?
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6


JAGFlubster
Posts: 395
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:27 pm
Location: Thames Valley

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by JAGFlubster » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Jagfpacejk wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:01 pm
cedzz wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 pm
Are we voting on best picture or best picture that has anything to do with the topic selected for the month, i.e. water?
I thought it was just a picture of your car?
we have to take a picture of Cedzz's car?

Flub!
3.0D 2018 S. Loire Blue, opening Pano roof, ictp, Adsr, space saver wheel, practicality pack, cold climate pack, HUD


User avatar
YORKIE
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:26 pm

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by YORKIE » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:13 pm

cedzz wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:51 pm
Are we voting on best picture or best picture that has anything to do with the topic selected for the month, i.e. water?
Well, I've been robbed of the chance to win the first Photo Contest. As soon as water was mentioned I dashed out and put the car cover on and look where its got me..............................................................NO VOTES AND..........................0%...................I ask you, never been so humiliated in my life. I will probably appeal the result. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by YORKIE on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2.0 D AWD PORTFOLIO-AUTO-BRG/OYSTER. 10 way front memory seats, electric steering column, privacy glass, car cover, skinny spare, deployable steps, 5 fan wheels, 5 year service plan, cup holders cover.

"honi soit qui mal y pense" :geek:


JLRnumber5
Posts: 4229
Joined: Fri May 06, 2016 8:04 pm

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by JLRnumber5 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:19 pm

YORKIE wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:13 pm
I ask you, never been so humiliated in my life.


Somehow I doubt that :o :lol:
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.


User avatar
YORKIE
Posts: 419
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:26 pm

Re: POTM - July '17 - Poll

Post by YORKIE » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:24 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:19 pm
YORKIE wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:13 pm
I ask you, never been so humiliated in my life.


Somehow I doubt that :o :lol:
How on earth did you know that, it's certainly not obvious by my behaviour on here surely. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
2.0 D AWD PORTFOLIO-AUTO-BRG/OYSTER. 10 way front memory seats, electric steering column, privacy glass, car cover, skinny spare, deployable steps, 5 fan wheels, 5 year service plan, cup holders cover.

"honi soit qui mal y pense" :geek:


Post Reply

Return to “F-Pace - Picture of the Month”