Cleaning my interior and what's what

Detailing, Cleaning and Maintaining your F-Pace.
dasa75

Cleaning my interior and what's what

Post by dasa75 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Good evening All.

I wish to buy some good or rather the right cleaning products for my Prestige FP. When i had my Disco Sport i was told to use LR own leather cleaner+conditioner kit which i had bought and used a couple of times. So wondering if for my FP is it the same case and shud i use Jag leather cleaner kit which is probably available from dealer or on amazon uk or is there an as good as or better non Jag leather cleaner and uv/dirt conditioner protector out there? I have Black Taurus leather seats and soft leather steering wheel.
And a follow up 2nd question- what materials are the inside of a prestige? I feel alot of plastic ibside maybe only the front door armrests are leather. Or maybe the front fascia is too? The part above front glove box. Sorry but all abit confusing and then there ppl also mention leatherette and not real leather- hence whats what :((

mik

Re: Cleaning my interior and what's what

Post by mik » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:22 pm

For leather - Gliptone liquid leather.

Cleaner and conditioner.

Available from them direct, or via amazon/ebay.

You’ll see ther products discussed positively on almost every car forum there is. 8-)
2017 F-Pace 3.0D S for her
2014 Lotus Evora S SportsRacer for him

Sevenoaksbull

Post by Sevenoaksbull » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:45 pm

Autoglym leather cleaner and leather conditioner for the hides, interior plastics use Autoglym interior shampoo and glass cleaner for windows and mirrors.
F Pace 3.0D V6 300PS Portfolio BRG/latte

lozpace

Post by lozpace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:56 pm

Dr Leather wipes are really good and smell like leather :D
F Pace February 2018
2.0 litre 180ps AWD Automaic Portfolio, Santorini Black, 19” 5038 Wheels, Privacy Glass, ICTP 380watt, Heated Steering Wheel, Space Saver Spare, 4 way lumber, InControl Secure Tracker, Service Pack.

Return to “Detailing & Car Care”