Good as new....

Detailing, Cleaning and Maintaining your F-Pace.
JAGFlubster

Re: Good as new....

Post by JAGFlubster » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:11 pm

Matteus F-Pace wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:38 pm
My wife drives a mini cooper as well!!

Have we happened upon some bizarre axiom of life that dictates a high probability of an F-Pace drivers' partner driving a mini??? :lol: :lol:
Sounds like you might be right. perhaps we should have a "whats your partner drive thread"

Flub!
3.0D 2018 S. Loire Blue, opening Pano roof, ictp, Adsr, space saver wheel, practicality pack, cold climate pack, HUD

Max the Cat

Post by Max the Cat » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:26 pm

That’s wierd, Mrs Max drives a Mini Cooper 5 door as well.
It could be going soon as it is a bit low, especially compared to the F Pace. She fancies Citroen C3, still, there is no accounting for taste!! It’s her decision . :lol:
2.0d Portfolio Auto AWD Corris Grey, black leather, skinny spare

JAGFlubster

Post by JAGFlubster » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:46 am

I suspect that may be a first for the forum. Expressing a preference for a Citroen!

Mrs Flub tells me that she still 'needs' a mini cabrio for next year! Will probably need the roof down to get in! Question is, do we upgrade to the S version?

Flub!
3.0D 2018 S. Loire Blue, opening Pano roof, ictp, Adsr, space saver wheel, practicality pack, cold climate pack, HUD

47jag

Post by 47jag » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:20 pm

It is 'a bizarre axiom of life', my wife too drives a Mini. Bought as a Christmas present in 2002 it now has 22000 miles on it. She refuses to part with it.

She doesn't like my F-Pace since she has slipped off the deployable steps twice (drawing blood once :oops: ) and wants me to go back to an XF.

Art .

Return to “Detailing & Car Care”