GVE Detailing West London - Great Service!!

Detailing, Cleaning and Maintaining your F-Pace.
Arianne

Re: GVE Detailing West London - Great Service!!

Post by Arianne » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:25 pm

Apollya wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:51 pm
Arianne wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm
Sometimes I just think that some forum members need to be checked into a Swiss Finishing School. I know it's a motoring forum and we don't want to live in the land of PC, but a bit of thought, tact and diplomacy might elicit a better debate and dialogue?
As always fair response Arianne, not sure if it related to my comment, but in any case I'll re-read my post and will edit to reflect personal choice more right from the start.
Actually, no it wasn't. Have a nice weekend Apollya, good having you on the forum.

Arianne
Rejected but still affectionately remembered: F-Pace 3.0d V6 S, IRR, 18 way jet/red sports seats + full memory, privacy glass, 22" silver/black double helix, cold climate pack!

blackjagmike

Post by blackjagmike » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:36 pm

Apollya wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:51 pm
Arianne wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:46 pm
Sometimes I just think that some forum members need to be checked into a Swiss Finishing School. I know it's a motoring forum and we don't want to live in the land of PC, but a bit of thought, tact and diplomacy might elicit a better debate and dialogue?
As always fair response Arianne, not sure if it related to my comment, but in any case I'll re-read my post and will edit to reflect personal choice more right from the start.
No Apollya - Always keen to learn.

My first degree was Electrical/Electronic Eng but only did a proper Eng job for a few years before moving in a more Sales/Marketing direction. Loved Chemistry back in the day and if I could live several parallel lives a Chem Eng working/running some complex production process in a nice part of the world would be one of them I'd choose.

So as I requested if you get chance please peruse the MSDS of the paint protection products I used to see how much of my perception is backed by real science!
Last edited by blackjagmike on Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
3.0D Ultimate black w/black pack, black 20" Blades 14w Jet Memory Seats, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, ITCP, AdSR etc basically lots of black stuff and toys!!

Apollya

Post by Apollya » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:46 pm

blackjagmike wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:36 pm
Your posts are great Apollya - Always keen to learn.

My first degree was Electrical/Electronic Eng but only did a proper Eng job for a few years before moving in a more Sales/Marketing direction. Loved Chemistry back in the day and if I could live several parallel lives a Chem Eng working/running some complex production process in a nice part of the world would be one of them I'd choose.

So as I requested if you get chance please peruse the MSDS of the paint protection products I used to see how much is real and how much is marketing!
I found that MSDS quite easily and without actually searching for them, I'll see if I can pull up others and review them here. By law if selling the products (chemicals) to other business they are required to provide an MSDS, so might be able to dig them out.
2.0D AWD Auto Dark Sapphire Blue R-Sport, Black Pack, LED Lights, Sliding Pano roof, Privacy glass, Adaptive; Dynamics & Queue assist, 18-way mem climate seats, 380W ICTP, Lane and 360 Park assist, blind spot, Gesture tailgate... :D

chris

Post by chris » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:56 pm

So what can I expect from my free Lifetime Shine Autoglym guarantee, not having to ever wash my car again? Yeeeeh job done and more time for driving and forum visits.
As a Metallurgist of 42 years, I just have a wry smile on issues of hardness, corrosion , longevity of coatings on materials etc. Sometimes it is best just to sit back and watch the debate, whether people are right, wrong ,confused or all of these.
XF Portfolio 2.0d AWD ,Polaris White, Oyster Windsor leather, LEDs, 360 degree cameras Parking Pack, Infotainment Pro, 380w Meridian, cool box, spare wheel, splash guards service pack, Lifetime shine

ES1

Post by ES1 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:48 pm

I think you are right Chris, let's be polite and just stick to "confused". :lol:

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Spoke to them the other day and have to say very impressed with the amount of work it seems like they do and attention to detail. I think it will be cleaner than when I picked up from showroom by the sounds of it.
Also they have a mobile maintenance wash service and a pickup service of the car.
I've booked in for a full correction and detail. I've ruined mine with swirl marks after using a sponge and not been too careful with the lower car dirt etc.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

Return to “Detailing & Car Care”