GVE Detailing West London - Great Service!!

Detailing, Cleaning and Maintaining your F-Pace.
MyV6Jag

GVE Detailing West London - Great Service!!

Post by MyV6Jag » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:25 am

Morning all

Had my F -Pace detailed last week (4 days to complete) and I am amazed by the results.
I completed the Gtechniq quote and who put me in touch with GVE.

Check out the pics and video from their website.

http://www.gvedetailing.com/jaguar-f-pa ... ic-coating

Cian, who carried out the work in the link, used to work for the McLaren finishing team and has a wealth of knowledge on the subject.
If you live in the area I would certainly pay them a visit as they also sell luxury cars.
They have a Ferrari F40 on sale for around £925k if anyone's interested.....

Anyway, after a few days of rain, my car looks better than it did on the day I collected from the dealers.

Cheers!
Collected: 8-)
Supercharged V6 Petrol, Ammonite Grey, Privacy Glass, Black 22" Double Helix 15 Spoke, Jet/Red Interior, Sliding Panaromic Roof, Black Pack

FPTrevor

Re: GVE Detailing West London - Great Service!!

Post by FPTrevor » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:21 pm

What was the cost ?

MyV6Jag

Post by MyV6Jag » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:28 pm

FPTrevor wrote:What was the cost ?

£775+VAT which comes with 7 year guarantee on the paint protection.
The same as the Gtechniq configuration price on their website. Check it out. GVE will honour the cost of the quote from the Gtechniq site.
If you're unsure, Cian is happy to answer questions and show you around in person if you just drop by. They are in Uxbridge. UB8 2DB
Collected: 8-)
Supercharged V6 Petrol, Ammonite Grey, Privacy Glass, Black 22" Double Helix 15 Spoke, Jet/Red Interior, Sliding Panaromic Roof, Black Pack

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:34 pm

V6 - good timing. I was asking if there were any good detailers in the west London area and this is just the ticket.

I'll check them out. I've already had mine done 6 months ago but I've swirl marked the bugger already (my own naive fault) and picked up a light tree branch scratch so I think I'm going to get it all done again and the wheels this time.
My interior is new as well so might as well get that done.

Thanks
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

ES1

Post by ES1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:03 pm

MyV6Jag wrote:

The same as the Gtechniq configuration price on their website. Check it out. GVE will honour the cost of the quote from the Gtechniq site.
If you're unsure, Cian is happy to answer questions and show you around in person if you just drop by. They are in Uxbridge. UB8 2DB
Are you serious £775 plus VAT??? What exactly is the 7 year guarantee? At best it is a protective coating on top of the existing 2 pack finish. Of course the water runs off, it would do exactly that with a good quality wax. As for the glass again nothing but nothing can protect the windscreen.

Sorry but to me it's money down the drain!

Onionrage

Post by Onionrage » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Gtechniq is as good as it gets for paint protection in my mind. Best product out there - especially the Crystal Serum with the EXO hydrophobic top coat.

Money well spent if you want you vehicle to stay looking its best for quite a few years with minimum effort!
RSport 2.0 Manual AWD, Polaris White, Red Taurus, Black Pack & Black Gloss Alloys, Jet Headlining, 4-way electric lumbar, Rear Camera, Heated Windscreen/Washer jets, Space saver, Rear seat remote release, splash guards and Satin Grey Ebony Veneers

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:26 pm

ES1 wrote:
MyV6Jag wrote:

Are you serious £775 plus VAT??? What exactly is the 7 year guarantee? At best it is a protective coating on top of the existing 2 pack finish. Of course the water runs off, it would do exactly that with a good quality wax. As for the glass again nothing but nothing can protect the windscreen.

Agree easy to think that but it truly is a great finish. I had mine done not to that level for £500 odd and well worth it (even though it was done as a quick job at a BMW dealers !) It's nothing like a good wax and lasts a lot longer. Washing is a dream and up it pops gleaming like new with not much effort.
Does offer decent protection as well. I stupidly though have swirl marked the car by washing with a sponge several times but it still comes up great,
I will be going here and getting the car re detailed and pay the money again but get the wheels done this time as well.

It's all about what's important to you and what your prepared to spend money on. I've seen the effects and will happily spend a grand to get it done.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

blackjagmike

Post by blackjagmike » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:40 pm

ES1 wrote:
MyV6Jag wrote:

Hi ES!

I'm afraid Im another big convert to GTecniq detailing despite the price. I have a Porker which has had a full detailing valet and a professionally applied carnuba wax. Cost was about £250-£300 total.. It looks awesome but that car is platinum silver and permanently garaged. When it came to the Jag I spoke to my detailer (Bradley) who said without hesitation that Ceramic coasting would be a godsend and how right he was. 6 months on dirt hardly sticks to the car and water beads off as it should for the next 7 years and its sits on the drive in all weathers. It cost me £700 including interior / glass and wheels all coated. I'm delighted.

Everyones entitled to their view and if it appears emperors clothes to you thats fine. I have always had my cars professionally cleaned and waxed previously now I would always go the Gtecniq route. They look great and are protected from day too day scratching which is quite an issue for most new cars but particularly Jags as they have notoriously soft paint.
3.0D Ultimate black w/black pack, black 20" Blades 14w Jet Memory Seats, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, ITCP, AdSR etc basically lots of black stuff and toys!!

Jonnyzander

Post by Jonnyzander » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:53 pm

MyV6Jag wrote:Morning all

Had my F -Pace detailed last week (4 days to complete) and I am amazed by the results.
I completed the Gtechniq quote and who put me in touch with GVE.

Check out the pics and video from their website.

http://www.gvedetailing.com/jaguar-f-pa ... ic-coating

Cian, who carried out the work in the link, used to work for the McLaren finishing team and has a wealth of knowledge on the subject.
If you live in the area I would certainly pay them a visit as they also sell luxury cars.
They have a Ferrari F40 on sale for around £925k if anyone's interested.....

Anyway, after a few days of rain, my car looks better than it did on the day I collected from the dealers.

Cheers!
I've just watched the video - very slick (as you would expect with a promotional vid). Bad boy sound track!

I'm impressed with the amount of prep work and coatings/layers.

I take receipt of my vehicle on Wednesday and it will be in the Heathrow area so I should probably drop by and get a quote from them?

I like the idea of protecting the interior from spills too. I have two kids now. (On arrived on Monday!!)
About to sell - a 17 plate with 5000 miles. R Sport AWD ebony black. Black pack, privacy glass, 20" black venoms, rear camera, folding mirrors, aluminium gear shift paddles, panoramic roof, red & black interior.

blackjagmike

Post by blackjagmike » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Firstly congrats johnnyzander on the new arrival

Regards detailers - I've no reason to doubt GVE's ability - MyV6Jags car looked awesome after its detailing.

My chap Bradley of Concourse Detailing ( Just South of M4 at Reading) charged me £700 incl vat for exactly the same coatings as GVE provided MyV6Jag and this included glass interior and wheel protection coatings.

I know others have gone to him and been delighted but I'm not on any kickbacks just saying there are always other options
3.0D Ultimate black w/black pack, black 20" Blades 14w Jet Memory Seats, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, ITCP, AdSR etc basically lots of black stuff and toys!!

Return to “Detailing & Car Care”