What does your car wash kit consist of?

Detailing, Cleaning and Maintaining your F-Pace.
Birthwaite

Re: What does your car wash kit consist of?

Post by Birthwaite » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:06 pm

catwoman wrote:
karl1672 wrote:They were an "elf" sale today, so had to buy this / http://www.autogeek.net/dp-turbo-car-dryer.html
Or just use a leaf blower . . that way you get double the use from it instead of leaving it wallowing in a dusty corner of the shed until next autumn . . :lol:
Great idea. But just make sure there no bits of gravel left in it from picking up the leaves on the driveway, BEFORE you turn it on when its pointing at your car :oops:
Very happy F-Pace user ..... 3l S diesel. Ammonite - 22" wheels - mood lighting - 14 way memory seats - pano roof - LED headlights - electric tow bar - ICTP - boot release - etc.

car detailer

Post by car detailer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:34 pm

a hell of a lot of stuff

every dodo juice wax manly tester pots
every megs wax
swissvax onyx and paul daltons wax

paint sealants
auto finnesse full range
megs full range
and loads of other stuff
and about 500 microfibre cloths
jaguar f pace in caesium blue with black pack white and black leather black headlining and gloss black 20 inch venom wheels for nice weather and a Suzuki celerio for bad weather and a huge smile

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Snowfoam attachment for pressure washer
Ultimate Finish snowfoam
Chemical Guys Black light shampoo and ultra fine microfiber mitten
Wheel brushes and separate microfiber cloths for wheels
Bilt Hamber double speed wax
Chemical Guys or Maguires quick detailer
DA polisher with various Chemical Guys pads
Maguires Ultimate compound and scratch 2.0

Black shows up every mark and swirl so you need to keep on top of them. Haven't clayed the car yet but will do so when whether improves.
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

Neilfx

Post by Neilfx » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:58 pm

For those of you who, like me, only have a rudimentary knowledge of car detailing, limited to the weekly wash and annual polish, I can recommend the following ebook: Car Detailing 101, it is published by a chap called George who operates under ‘Prep My Car’. It costs £8 to download and explains very well all those things you pretend to know about car paint and it’s maintenance but really want to learn.
Happy washing,
Neil
Prestige 2.0 dsl, AWD Man. Ammonite Grey, elec seats,lumbar, ICTP, htd screen, pwr tailgate, park aid, rear camera, adaptive dyn, recline rear seats, oyster lthr and headliner, ash tray (no I don't smoke) cup cover, removable tow bar

Return to “Detailing & Car Care”