Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Pro Detailers: forum member recommendations

59K views 48 replies 25 participants last post by  philb24 
#1 ·
I've been looking for a detailer locally but to be honest haven't found much.
Anyone seen any useful websites or know of anyone in the Richmond / Twickenham area.
Will probably get my car done again as I stupidly swirl marked one whole side and it's bugging me.
Want ceramic done again.
Found one not far called waxy clean but they seem to have closed down and the other in reading which is bit far for a 2 day job,

#27 ·
Can't recommend KDS enough
Professional beyound belive their work shop is amazing as is there work please see below done a few weeks ago and still looks the same even after washing a few times please see below
Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Hood

Attachments

#28 ·
Looks fantastic. I have some business interests in the Gillingham area so it might make sense to pay them a visit when I take delivery in March. Love the colour btw but felt it would be a magnet for trouble parked in London so went for Santorini Black...

#29 ·
Looks great. Way better from a detailler than showroom.
Remember first seeing mine.

#30 ·
Hi guys I can't recommend KDS enough so friendly informative and helpful.
The system I had applied was the Gtechniq serum
Full body protection in and out.
These are the guys that help develop and train detailers in its use.
Google them and give them a call as they are busy you can't just roll up check out their website
Enjoy your big cats love mine.

#32 ·
Just had my 3.0 S detailed by Aaron at Deep Impact Detailing in Daventry, as Frenchy13 says, he has done a fantastic job. It has been protected with Carbon Collective coatings (who are opposite Aaron's unit in Daventry). The depth of gloss is stunning.
Aaron is very particular in his work and wouldn't let me have it back till it was perfect.
My favourite shot is of the engine bay.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Hood Vehicle Automotive design Blue Car

Attachments

#34 ·
I know this post is a few days old but there is a company called KDS in Gillingham
They did my car beginning of November
See picture below takes recently
Coating used is Gtechniq
It's fantastic plus KDS is the place that trains the detailers
In use of Gtechniq so first rate they did full car protection
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Attachments

#37 ·
Ok, so not an F-Pace, but I had my XF detailed by Barry at Auto Detox in Cannock this last week.

60 hours of work, a multi-stage full paint correction followed by application of Gyeon Mohs+ quartz coating. Wheels off, corrected, and coated in Gyeon Rim along with the brake callipers.

Highly, highly recommended, it looks amazing.

Attachments

#38 ·
Just to insert a recommendation for Envy Car Care in Gosport for anyone in Hampshire/West Sussex. In detailing terms Tim looked after my XE for me and not only impressed me with the quality of his work but also the enthusiasm with which he carried out the work, So, on his advice, I had no hesitation in handing over the F-Pace immediately after collection for a ceramic coating to be applied externally plus internal protection for the leather seats and carpets. Absolutely delighted by the results even though it meant being without the car for two days whilst the work was completed.

#39 ·
If you are in the Inverness Area or North,

HIGHLAND POLISHING - Unit 6, Lotland Trade Park, Lotland Street, Longman Ind Est, Inverness IV1 1AF

I would thoroughly recommend this detailer based in the heart of Inverness. James, the proprietor, used to work for the Main Jaguar dealer in Inverness until 2003 when he went on his own and set up this business. He will cater for your needs from a simple hand wash to full ceramic coating and interior protection. Give him a call on 07920141041. He is an appoved applier of IGL Kenzo ceramic coatings (currently the hardest coatings available), but has many other products and treatments available to suit your needs and your pocket!!!

View attachment 6757 View attachment 6756 View attachment 6755

Jock

Attachments

#40 ·
Any recommendations for retailers in Oxfordshire?

Thanks in advance

Roger

#44 ·
Just came back from dropping off the car. They went around it and found some interesting things, such as a small dent that I never saw, and that the rear passenger door had a repair with filler! Paint depth went from 110 to 995microns there! He says he can get it perfect, can't wait for next week!

They also had a black Aston Martin DB11 there that someone has gone around the entire car with a key :(

#45 ·
Picked the car up on Saturday, was really nervous, but wow!

I was really surprised at how good he looked. Service was absolutely top notch. The guys really kow their stuff and are happy to talk and share tips, tricks and techniques.

Wife now has her Abarth Rivale in with them now getting the same treatment!

- Colin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.