Synthetic chamois vs microfibre cloth

Detailing, Cleaning and Maintaining your F-Pace.
dasa75

Synthetic chamois vs microfibre cloth

Post by dasa75 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:09 pm

Good evening All. Was told by my car wash guy today to use a synthetic chamois to clean the inside especially the leather seats. I said to him what about a MF cloth he said MF more for working in conditioners into the seat. For frequent wipedowns a synthetic chamois. Any opinions on this pls?

Bob a

Re: Synthetic chamois vs microfibre cloth

Post by Bob a » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:52 pm

I use a Microfibre and pH neutral cleaner for the interior of the car. I also use the Microfibre with pH neutral leather cleaner for the seats.

jagman2017

Post by jagman2017 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi I have had my car detailed in and out was told to use
PH neutral cleaners and Micro fiber cloths the softer the better I don’t use a leather out side so not using it inside
But each to there own
I have picture in the detailing section of the forum
Total protection package and paint correction with gtehcniq coatings done by KDS Gillingham
So Hopefully they know what they are doing
So Happy cleaning hope this was helpful
2.0 Petrol R sport caesium Blue 22” Black wheels Black pack, puddle lights, 380 ict pro pack, ambient lighting, seats oyster & lime stitching,privacy glass.panoramic roof,glasses holder,10 way electric seats, xenon lights, sliding cup holder cover

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:40 pm

jagman2017 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:16 pm
Hi I have had my car detailed in and out was told to use
PH neutral cleaners and Micro fiber cloths the softer the better I don’t use a leather out side so not using it inside
But each to there own
I have picture in the detailing section of the forum
Total protection package and paint correction with gtehcniq coatings done by KDS Gillingham
So Hopefully they know what they are doing
So Happy cleaning hope this was helpful
How is the detailing holding up Jagman2017? Easier to clean? Still looking good? I saw your post/pics in the detailing section
3.0 diesel S, 22" rims, Santorini black, black pck, LEDs, Priv, 350W, Control Pro, Ebony/Oyster, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline....build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

jagman2017

Post by jagman2017 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Hi smitten
Yes the cat is still looking great and so easy to clean.
wash and dry all done.
I smile every time I look at it and the finish just looks wet and shiny all the time and at night under lights it looks even better.
The guys at KDS really know their stuff and are excellent at what they do will definitely be using them on my next new car can’t praise them enough.
2.0 Petrol R sport caesium Blue 22” Black wheels Black pack, puddle lights, 380 ict pro pack, ambient lighting, seats oyster & lime stitching,privacy glass.panoramic roof,glasses holder,10 way electric seats, xenon lights, sliding cup holder cover

Return to “Detailing & Car Care”