Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Set of 19" hubs wanted.

4K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  JOCK55 
#1 ·
I am looking for 4 X 19" hubs, any style and with or without TPMS valves. Wanted to fit a set of winter tyres, which are essential in this part of the world!

Cheers,

Jock

#2 ·
I have no response for second hand wheels, but I have found a company selling the wheels I am looking for on "a certain online auction site". They say they are genuine and new! Price for 4 is £750 plus £50 delivery, still a lot cheaper than buying through the dealer. Has anyone on the Forum ever heard of Prestige Car Parts UK Ltd.? They appear to be based in Roughton, Norfolk.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-F-Pace-19-Bionic-5-spoke-Diamond-Finish-alloy-Wheels/232333406670?hash=item36182671ce:g:vlkAAOSwuMZZDgAR

Any info good or bad most welcome.

Cheers,

Jock

#4 ·
Nope, haven't used them before but looks like they have access to a wide selection.

Just a thought, if you are buying a set, make sure you confirm if they are genuine or reproductions, brand new unused or refurbished.
If they are refurbished check for returns policy in case there is a faulty one in the set.

#6 ·
Hi Jock,

Yes Ihave dealt with this company, they are actually called Jag Land, Fakenham, Norfolk. NR21 9JB
Tel No 01328 823777.

The address you have is apparently that of one of the directors.

I have just purchased a 20in. Venom wheel complete with Continental tyre, as a full time spare, both new for £350.00. They appear to be a very good company that deal mainly with the trade. Apparently they buy up all the surplus goods from JLR and then sell it on. My wife and I visited there premises last Thursday it's massive, I have never seen so many wheels and tyres to fit all new Jaguars and Land rovers. They do not sell a great deal of parts for individual vehicles, but certainly stock wheels, panels, bumpers, alternators, starter motors. Nothing to old though.A phone call is all that is needed.

Billy B

#7 ·
Thanks for that Billy. I wanted some reassurance that they would not be Oriental copies made from recycled coke cans! My concern was that none of the adverts this vendor has on the auction website state that they are GENUINE Jaguar wheels, which if they were copies, they would not!

I have emailed them about TPMS valves for the wheels as well. They say they have them available and have quoted a price slightly less than half the price from the dealer!

I shall order them in a couple of weeks after I have collected the car (1st September). I think we shall need winter tyres (the reason for the purchase) by October as the weather has turned extremely autumnal today (9C and raining!!).

Thanks once again, thanks for your response Billy.

All the best,

Jock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.