F-Pace S 3L Supercharged For Sale

Buy and Sell from other members.
Jacksoag

F-Pace S 3L Supercharged For Sale

Post by Jacksoag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi
I'm picking up my new F-Pace S in a couple of weeks and so my current one is up for sale. 15500 miles now with just one service and some front seat issues last Jan. being the only times I've been to the dealer during the last 15 months. Most added extras in sig. below.
Hope the next one is as good or better!

If anybody (or you know of someone) is interested in further details and photos, then please PM me and we can take it from there.
Thanks

Jagfpacejk

Re: F-Pace S 3L Supercharged For Sale

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Why the new car may I ask if you had the same car already?
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Jacksoag

Post by Jacksoag » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Because its a great car, suits my purposes, no serious issues, I can now have it in Caesium Blue (don't get upset...... ;) ) and also spec LED lights.

Oh, and I managed to buy the second car at a significant discount to my original car's price :D

Going in with my eyes open..........and keeping the fingers crossed..........

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:20 pm

What sort of price are you looking at or seeing others at. Autotrader valued mine at 44K but of course they just look at the 52K buy price not all the extras (that don’t correlate exactly to an increase in price)
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

Jacksoag

Post by Jacksoag » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:33 pm

£42+ I'm expecting and yes you don't get the 'value' of the extras back. May use AT, have been using Wizzle as well.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:51 am

When I sold my second Fpace I was offered 6K less then what I thought it was work on we buy any car ect ect.

Harwoods offered 8K less and when I said we but any car offered more there answer was I do not understand why.

So I popped it onto Autotrader and within a few hours dealers around the country phones and made offers, if you wait long enough you will get the amount you want.

I got 6K more then we buy any car and 8K more then Harwoods and had cash in the bank in an hour and they collected and took the car.

Worth a try to see if you can get the same, yes my second car was unique as there was only five ever made but if you get your price right it will sell.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Jacksoag

Post by Jacksoag » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:13 pm

I've now put the car on Autotrader so if you know anybody who is in the market for a very good example of a used F-Pace S Supercharged at a decent price, then please point them to the link below - thanks.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... 7ta&page=1

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”