Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

F-Pace S 3L Supercharged For Sale

8K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  Jagfpacejk 
#1 ·
Hi
I'm picking up my new F-Pace S in a couple of weeks and so my current one is up for sale. 15500 miles now with just one service and some front seat issues last Jan. being the only times I've been to the dealer during the last 15 months. Most added extras in sig. below.
Hope the next one is as good or better!

If anybody (or you know of someone) is interested in further details and photos, then please PM me and we can take it from there.
Thanks

#3 ·
Because its a great car, suits my purposes, no serious issues, I can now have it in Caesium Blue (don't get upset...... ;) ) and also spec LED lights.

Oh, and I managed to buy the second car at a significant discount to my original car's price :D

Going in with my eyes open..........and keeping the fingers crossed..........

#4 ·
What sort of price are you looking at or seeing others at. Autotrader valued mine at 44K but of course they just look at the 52K buy price not all the extras (that don't correlate exactly to an increase in price)

#6 ·
When I sold my second Fpace I was offered 6K less then what I thought it was work on we buy any car ect ect.

Harwoods offered 8K less and when I said we but any car offered more there answer was I do not understand why.

So I popped it onto Autotrader and within a few hours dealers around the country phones and made offers, if you wait long enough you will get the amount you want.

I got 6K more then we buy any car and 8K more then Harwoods and had cash in the bank in an hour and they collected and took the car.

Worth a try to see if you can get the same, yes my second car was unique as there was only five ever made but if you get your price right it will sell.

#7 ·
#12 ·
Good to hear. Will be a sad day when I sell mine in many ways. Still not settled on what to do next and when. I've got a beady eye on depreciation and sometimes putting my head in the sand so I don't see it all ! .

#13 ·
Mbadger77 said:
Good to hear. Will be a sad day when I sell mine in many ways. Still not settled on what to do next and when. I've got a beady eye on depreciation and sometimes putting my head in the sand so I don't see it all ! .
When I sold my last one it did worry me how quickly the price was dropping but if you hold out you can get close to what you want.

Especially as you can get a 66 plate 3 litre petrol for just a touch over 40k :eek:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201711191380835?sort=sponsored&make=JAGUAR&radius=1500&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&aggregatedTrim=S&fuel-type=Petrol&model=F-PACE&advertising-location=at_cars&postcode=dl107ta&page=1

#14 ·
Damn. Mind you mine like yours was is somewhat unique with some desirable to the right person features. I'd expect about 45K plus right now maybe 48K
Could be worse with a XJ or even a Merc E63 AMG which I've looked at which lose 20-25K per year.

#15 ·
Mbadger77 said:
Damn. Mind you mine like yours was is somewhat unique with some desirable to the right person features. I'd expect about 45K plus right now maybe 48K
Could be worse with a XJ or even a Merc E63 AMG which I've looked at which lose 20-25K per year.
1st edition blue from dealers is starting to go sub 50K, seen one recently for 45K, was slightly high mileage but if your thinking of moving it on I would before the plate change as I can see the 1st edition models at 40K to 45K ish by the 1st of March.

#16 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Mbadger77 said:
1st edition blue from dealers is starting to go sub 50K, seen one recently for 45K, was slightly high mileage but if your thinking of moving it on I would before the plate change as I can see the 1st edition models at 40K to 45K ish by the 1st of March.
And as if by magic, this one hits the 48k mark with lower mileage and I am sure with a haggle would be sub 48k.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201711271619431?make=JAGUAR&aggregatedTrim=1st%20Edition&sort=price-asc&postcode=bn158rf&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly%20New&onesearchad=New&model=F-PACE&radius=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

#17 ·
Bloody hell! ,... a Haylacon ( or however it was spelt) gold one! Most of those colour went east. To be fair it's a pretty good shape of car that can carry of this colour well. The only other good looking gold car I can remember is the original Lexus IS 200.... I had a silver one, back in day!

JC

#18 ·
Jags cat said:
Bloody hell! ,... a Haylacon ( or however it was spelt) gold one! Most of those colour went east. To be fair it's a pretty good shape of car that can carry of this colour well. The only other good looking gold car I can remember is the original Lexus IS 200.... I had a silver one, back in day!

JC
There are two on Autotrader along with a silver one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.