Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Cup Holder Covers

11K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Neilfx 
#1 ·
Cup Holder Covers for the F Pace & XE Black High Gloss Acrylic 8 mm thick Covers in stock @ £21.45 per set including UK postage other countries please ask for quote
Several members have asked me for an engraved leaper on the front cup holder cover this is now available at £28.95 per set
Contact me mike.gurd3@tiscali.co.uk or Private Message

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
#10 ·
Arrived today, very nice indeed, thanks Mike!

They fit flush to the black surface on one side but not on the other though, standing a couple of mm proud on the passenger side of the centre console - this must be an issue with the build of the car though as the cup holders are perfectly flat and uniform.

Anyway thumbs up from me, very nice to cover all the crap I keep in my cup holders and will stop the wife leaving half-empty drinks bottles in there :)

#11 ·
I have just made a one piece Cup Holder Cover for our USA friends which can be Plain or Engraved
I have a few left if anyone is interested
Owing to the arrival of MY 18 F Pace filtering through I also have a few of the two piece Covers available
This will probably be my last batch
Thank you all for your interest and good feedback
Kind Regards
Mike

Attachments

#12 ·
I'm hoping the 2018 spec Portfolio I've got on order already comes with "adaptive" cup holders! :?:

#15 ·
Wildcat wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:12 pm
I'm hoping the 2018 spec Portfolio I've got on order already comes with "adaptive" cup holders! :?:
All new Fpaces come with the cup cover as standard now.

Just to correct this, All automatic transmissions come with the built in cup holder covers, manual transmissions don't. May still be some business for Jim:))

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.