Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

DPF issue F pace

5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mark999 
#1 ·
Extremely disappointed with the ongoing issues with my F-pace. It keeps going to the dealer for repair. Once again it's with the dealer for DPF failure and they say it needs to be replaced. The warning sign was amber and soon after it turned red in no time. Has anyone experienced this issue and has anyone got the cleaning done from independent garage ?

#2 ·
Good morning Ashishm,

Thank you for your post.

I am concerned to learn of your comments. From the details you have shared, I can see that you have experienced the Red Warning icon, this means that the exhaust filter is full.

Failure to complete the manual regeneration when the Amber DPF light is illuminated to enable filter self-cleaning, may result in reduced vehicle performance. The amber exhaust filter icon is eventually replaced by a red exhaust filter icon, which you have experienced, and the filter may need to be replaced.

If you would like me to investigate your concerns further, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM with your vehicle details, including VIN.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.