Best email or phone number to escalate complaint?

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
jukesy01

Best email or phone number to escalate complaint?

Post by jukesy01 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi

I have various issues with my f-pace and Into 4th week of insufficient progress and information from the dealership.

What's the best contact details to escalate to head office please?

Jagfpacejk

Re: Best email or phone number to escalate complaint?

Post by Jagfpacejk » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:30 pm

Jaguar Customer Service, ask for your case to be upgraded to a case manager to deal with.

Jaguar 0345 303 2303
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Hydrajaws

Post by Hydrajaws » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:01 pm

I found that Amellia McIntosh at JLR customer services was brilliant when she handled my rejection case.
2017 F Pace 2.0 AWD Portfolio(rejection replacement). Odyssey Red. Latte .Blind Spot Monitor .20"Templars .Red brake calipers. All privacy glass. Side Steps. Space saver. USA plates.
2006 XK 4.2 Convertible. 1965 Daimler 2.5 V8 .

Arianne

Post by Arianne » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Hydrajaws wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:01 pm
I found that Amellia McIntosh at JLR customer services was brilliant when she handled my rejection case.

I would second that. Amelia is a star. She is no pushover and she will hold her position as she clearly needs to follow JLR protocol. But, in the end, she not only managed my rejection with my dealer but procured our courtesy V6 XJ, compensation for the VED issue after April 2017, chipped in to help the dealer fund my free Service Plan and has really looked after us well.

You will need a rock solid case. There is no point shouting at her. It's business. We placed an order for a Velar which is no doubt part of the reason why JLR have stood by us and supported us so well. Our new car is due sometime in September. But that's how business works in that you need to explore a package that will work reasonably well for both parties on a Win Win basis. Collaborate if you can.

Amelia will listen if you can get her as your Case Manager. Poor woman - half this forum will be asking for her now!

Best wishes. Sorry to hear about your issues as I know how it felt for me.

Arianne
Rejected but still affectionately remembered: F-Pace 3.0d V6 S, IRR, 18 way jet/red sports seats + full memory, privacy glass, 22" silver/black double helix, cold climate pack!

CS@Jaguar

Post by CS@Jaguar » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:45 am

jukesy01 wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:09 pm
Hi

I have various issues with my f-pace and Into 4th week of insufficient progress and information from the dealership.

What's the best contact details to escalate to head office please?
Good afternoon Jukesy01,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to learn of your comments. I would be more than happy to assist you to reach a resolution, however in order for me to do so, can you please kindly confirm your contact and vehicle details via PM including the name of the retailer in question.

Hydrajaws, Arianne, thank you for your kind comments, they are very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Amellia

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”