Rear Climate Control Issue

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
corriescar66

Re: Rear Climate Control Issue

Post by corriescar66 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:47 am

AndySFPace wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:26 am
Extract from 4 zone climate control manual, detailing all motors.
Blimey, it has more motors than a Grand Prix!

Well done Andy, that should kill the continued comments of the 'one motor in the front and none in the back' brigade!!!!

Doesn't negate the system not working properly, but it least it looks like it should/could work as described....

A long way from a big fan and a little radiator sitting under the dash as my '72 mini!
Nov 2016: 3.0 S V6 Supercharged Petrol/Italiana da Corsa Rossa / Jet-Taurus/ 22" Helix etc....

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:34 pm

That is the bulletin I have and for three months jaguar engineers and jaguar customer service claimed they had never seen this until I showed them and still during the three months could not commit to why it does not work other then to say it is how it works on all there cars, so they admitted the whole jaguar range is faulty.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Gdank

Post by Gdank » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 am

Well considering you can’t have 4 zone control and climate controlled front seats .... due to the fact you use the 2 fans for either 4ZC or FCSeats ... then I can confirm I must have 4 fans!

As each seat has its own blower and speed, and both front zones do too.

So it’s not a fan number issue but probably a software/wiring issue.
Owned : 3.0d Sport (2016) - Owned 1 Year! 7000 miles : Issues = None - Stolen! Get a Steering Wheel Lock!

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Gdank wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:30 am
Well considering you can’t have 4 zone control and climate controlled front seats .... due to the fact you use the 2 fans for either 4ZC or FCSeats ... then I can confirm I must have 4 fans!

As each seat has its own blower and speed, and both front zones do too.

So it’s not a fan number issue but probably a software/wiring issue.
I had so many Jaguar Chief Engineers look at the issue and all they kept saying was they could not find where the issue was, good luck but I think this may never be resolved.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”