Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Spire Watford

8K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Jagfpacejk 
#1 ·
Well...sometimes I wish we had a few snags, that would mean we have our car!

Ordered Aug 2016 for mid Nov delivery.
Car delayed, new date as end Nov delivery. Car delayed again, before Xmas we promise...
Car delayed, Jan 17 as new date.

We got fed up and said might as well have 17 plate. New delivery date...today!

Promised first delivery, be with you in the morning. Call at 9.30am, delayed, with you by 2pm. Call at 2.30pm, delayed, will be with you today, will call when it leaves! Now 3.55pm...still nothing.

£50k car and get treated like this.
Why did I leave Audi.

F Pace Portfolio 2.0D 4WD Auto, BRG, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining, Twin Cups, 20" Venom, Spacesaver

#3 ·
Surprised ... my experience was good.
Ordered in April 2016 specifically requesting delivery of 17 plate on 2/3/2017.
Car arrived at dealership 48 hours before so they could take care of the dealer firment & preparation.
I was collected from the train station as planned and handed the car at 10am as booked.
May depend on the sales person?

#7 ·
You have probably more information by now and hopefully you have been in contact with Jaguar Customer Services as well following hopefully contact with/from the Dealer Principle.

The questions I would seek to put surround and include which I'm sure will have been covered

1. What was the exact reason for the initial delays in the delivery of your car, was the issue with Jaguar or the dealer; taking into account the exact date your dealer put the order in to Jaguar?

2. What was the date of delivery from Jaguar and the chronlogical route - events to the vehicle arriving at Spire Jaguar Watford.

3. Date arrived at Spire (which dealership) and PDI including any issues found by Spire. Any issues reported to Jaguar. Work completed on the vehicle since leaving Jaguar by Spire and/or third party.

4. What is the current mileage of the vehicle?

5. Of course what is the explanation for the condition of the car both externally and internally being delivered to a customer

I agree something appears really amiss and further factual information is required to make informed decisions. The delay and condition of the delivered car warrants a detailed examination before any acceptance if this is an option at the end of the information gathered.

#8 ·
Good morning Photoman,

Thank you for your post.

I am deeply sorry to learn of your concern and apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused throughout this whole process.

Please do not hesitate to PM me should there be anything further that I may be able to assist you with.

Many thanks,
Amellia

#9 ·
Hi Amelia

Spire Watford still insisting car was just dirty and that wasn't an issue...that's bad enough.
Rear seats, apparently that's 'testing' and it's normal...
Scratches on bonnet, they are my fault as I requested that panel gaps aligned before delivery...
Dashboard issues...no response
Excess mileage...well, the body shop is 9m a way, x 2 trips...it's not, as I know where it is.

Someone is lying constantly to us at Spire Watford.

I have made sure my wife's company know about this (who are probably Spire's biggest customer through HC).

I'm not letting this go, we have been treated terribly.

Am I allowed copy of PDI, as that's not been seen yet either...

#11 ·
Photoman said:
Update.

After nearly a month, we finally had the car rejected.
Jaguar Dealer and Jaguar have been awful to deal with or non existent...we will never buy a JLR car again.

Visiting Audi and Mercedes this week, I know what to expect.
Sorry you continued to have issues that were not resolved, as said i have nothing but good experiences with Spire.

Good luck with what vehicle you choose.

#12 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Photoman said:
Update.

Jaguar Dealer and Jaguar have been awful to deal with or non existent...we will never buy a JLR car again.

Sorry you continued to have issues that were not resolved, as said i have nothing but good experiences with Spire.

How many times have you used Spire?

#13 ·
corriescar66 said:
Jagfpacejk said:
Photoman said:
Update.

How many times have you used Spire?
Brought my latest Fpace from them and have been back a couple of times for recalls and had nothing but great service.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.