New to the Jag Club -Help

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Chris M

New to the Jag Club -Help

Post by Chris M » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:51 am

I have just joined the Jag club with my new F Pace and absolutely love it. Still getting used to it but wanted to ask if there are any neet tips or hidden gadgets that you guys can share.

Only thing I'm a bit disappointed with is that the mirriors are not electric as have to fold them in my self and the seats is are not electric too. Really did think this would come as standard on a car like this.

Thanks for the help

KeithL

Re: New to the Jag Club -Help

Post by KeithL » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:07 am

Welcome to the club. Which F-Pace do you have - year, model, engine, extras etc? A picture would be nice as well.
2017 2.0 i4 Diesel (180PS) Auto AWD Portfolio in Indus Silver with ICTP

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:59 pm

Electric mirrors and seats depend on the model and what you specified in options. My S comes with folding mirrors and 14 way electric seats for example but not lumbar support. I had to specify that as an extra or upgrade to 18 ways seats. Always getting you to part with your cash in as many ways as possible! There is an auto dip feature for the mirrors as well but this only comes with seat memory package....or did when I ordered mine.

What engine and spec do you have then maybe we can offer advice.
3.0d S, Santorini black, black pack, 22" black rims, LEDs, Priv, 350W, ICTP, Ebony interior, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline. Build date Friday 13/4/18 :D

Tedman 1

Post by Tedman 1 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:08 am

I too am disappointed that a quality marque car doesn't come with power fold mirrors, but hey ho. Otherwise love it to bits, great fun to drive and extremely comfortable.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:08 am

The base model does not have these options and that's to keep the cost of the car down and why its classed as an optional extra.

If they added these feature the cost of the car would increase and i would assume Jaguar wanted to hit a target price market and the only way to achieve this was to cut options.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

KeithL

Post by KeithL » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:42 pm

If folding mirrors and electric seas are important then why buy that particular car?
2017 2.0 i4 Diesel (180PS) Auto AWD Portfolio in Indus Silver with ICTP

SilverCat

Post by SilverCat » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:26 pm

I wouldn’t worry too much about the lack of folding mirrors, I have them but they only save an inch or so each side when folded.
Indus Silver 3.0D S, ICTP, hands free tailgate