The silliest statement ever made - rybrook warrington

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Jalees

Re: The silliest statement ever made - rybrook warrington

Post by Jalees » Wed May 15, 2019 6:13 pm

Hi,

Read your story I feel sad that's not what you are looking for when you buy a new car, if you wanted those troubles then you would have gone for a used car, who is going to pay for all that time of running between dealers and fuel cost ? That's how I think. If you want to get a small diagnosis done at dealer they charge you money.
Anyway I think after reading your technical bit of quadrant stuff it might be true as since day 1 I have break noise driver side front only but it disappears after some break applications, secondly after a day or 2 when I was approaching the car from behind in daylight to open drivers door I saw front wing where at meets the door is kind of raised and not flushed with the door I am attaching picture I don't know if that is the gap you are referring? I reported dealer they took car in after 3 months and said I need to go to body shop as the technician thinks it's door rather than wing and they don't have tools so a body shop would be better place anyway now my rear doors have what I think corrosion v small but it seems to be. I got delivery on 23rd of November 2018. Well in few days they will look up along with body shop what it is and then going to move forward.
But I have no hopes 1st thing even they offer a repair colour won't get matched to rest of the car and I am fussy as I keep my car clean and wax it, and also forgot rear roof spoiler where it meets the roof line was not aligned it was tilted on the left these things I am not sure a normal user is going to notice but it brings doubts what's happening at factory.
Pictures attached for you to enjoy :-)
You are not alone.

Thanks.

20190423_002048.jpg

Corrosion location rear door

20181126_135700.jpg

Driver side raised wing

20190423_002159.jpg

Close-up
MY18 F Pace, 25t R sport, Firenze red, and some options.
Ex owner of Mercedes C200 AMG Line premium plus. I keep comparing the options and get disappointed sometimes JAG is missing out from half priced car.

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”