Ad blue top up.

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Jim

Re: Ad blue top up.

Post by Jim » Fri May 18, 2018 7:03 am

billwright wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 am

When I said it’s pigs piss & water, he didn’t have a clue. Especially when I suggested that be a Jaguar, they had to be free range pigs.
:lol: :lol:
Ex 2016, MY17 - 2.0 D, Portfolio - Dec 2018 RR Velar D300 HSE R-Dynamic

SRE

Another couple of issues for Stacie

Post by SRE » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:58 pm

I have two issue's that really annoyed me.
The lack of free adblue top ups....Yes I have a 3 year service plan, so assumed it was included.
Plus my dealer wants to charge me €30 per day for a courtesy car, whilst the car is in the dealer for warranty work.

Stacie, can you help me?
I know you are UK based, however I should point out that my car was purchased new in Spain last summer, with a small (UK-JLR employee discount) and is Spanish registered, so I am hoping you can talk to your counterpart that covers Spain, or someone within JLR Spain.
Basically I want to know if I am I being ripped off, (for choice of a better word) or is it correct that in Spain I should pay for adblue top ups, plus pay for a courtesy car whilst my vehicle is in for warranty work. Basically turning the courtesy car into a hire car.
I would assume that dealers within Europe have to abide by the same rules/guide lines set out and laid down by JLR UK
Thanks in advance
Syd
In Spain Santorini Black 2018 Prestige, AWD, Diesel, Elec Front & Rear Seats, Nav, Front & Rear Camera's, 10 Spoke wheels, Tinted Glass, Spare Wheel, Remote rear Seat release + a few other bits that bump the price north a tad.

FP Steve B

Post by FP Steve B » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:38 am

Billwright, there have been a couple of instances on the Forum of messages relating to DEF quality issues; an independent Jaguar trained garage told me that they use a superior quality Adblue & there is a Jaguar website 'help' video that mentions ISO 22241-1 or DIN 70070 as a minimum standard, so worth checking if you are doing it yourself. 8-)
Delivered 28/11/18, 3.0d V6 Portfolio Auto AWD, Fuji White, Ebony Windsor Leather Electric Seats, Adaptive LED lights.
Gone: LR Discovery Sport 180, Holden Clubsport R8 6.2ltr V8, Jeep Cherokee 2.8 CRD, Toyota Supra Twin Turbo, Ford Mustang Cobra V8. 8-)

CS@Jaguar

Re: Another couple of issues for Stacie

Post by CS@Jaguar » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:39 am

SRE wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:58 pm
I have two issue's that really annoyed me.
The lack of free adblue top ups....Yes I have a 3 year service plan, so assumed it was included.
Plus my dealer wants to charge me €30 per day for a courtesy car, whilst the car is in the dealer for warranty work.

Stacie, can you help me?
I know you are UK based, however I should point out that my car was purchased new in Spain last summer, with a small (UK-JLR employee discount) and is Spanish registered, so I am hoping you can talk to your counterpart that covers Spain, or someone within JLR Spain.
Basically I want to know if I am I being ripped off, (for choice of a better word) or is it correct that in Spain I should pay for adblue top ups, plus pay for a courtesy car whilst my vehicle is in for warranty work. Basically turning the courtesy car into a hire car.
I would assume that dealers within Europe have to abide by the same rules/guide lines set out and laid down by JLR UK
Thanks in advance
Syd
Good Morning SRE

Thank you for your post.

I am concerned to learn of your comments. However, for the relevant Customer Relations team for your geographical location to assist you further, may I request that you PM me the following details:

Your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Your Contact Details
The Retailer you have been in contact with.

Many Thanks

Dan - Jaguar UK

SRE

Post by SRE » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:10 am

Hi Dan
PM sent
Syd
In Spain Santorini Black 2018 Prestige, AWD, Diesel, Elec Front & Rear Seats, Nav, Front & Rear Camera's, 10 Spoke wheels, Tinted Glass, Spare Wheel, Remote rear Seat release + a few other bits that bump the price north a tad.

SRE

Ad blue top up.

Post by SRE » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:24 pm

I've just had feed back from JLR customer services in Spain.
Concerning your remarks about the “AdBlue” top ups required between scheduled services, we can confirm that these are not included in the Jaguar Care program, and therefore you have not been unduly charged for this service.

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”