Map update help

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Craigann B

Re: Map update help

Post by Craigann B » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:47 pm

I have posted this last week as I found the following problem after spending £97.00 on this update.

Finally the map update is now available for the InService Touch SD Card Sat Nav.
I have been regularly checking for updates since I picked up my F-Pace last March 2017 as there was a few new bridges and motorways missing.
The update is available from Jaguar using their programme.:
jaguar.naviextras.com

But the cost is £97.00. I complained when I picked up the car as it was showing a 2016 map. The dealership agreed to pay for a update so here’s hoping they refund me, still waiting after a week.

I have found a problem downloading the upgrade to the original SD card supplied with the car as this card is a 8GB with 7.45GB usable space.
I think the new map upgrade is maxing out this card and not allowing the maps to be transferred and going into lockout.
I tried a 32GB SD Card and it downloaded right away.
So first of all copy your original card to your PC then copy the files to a larger SD card to let it update from the map programme.
Contacted Jaguar Customer Support two weeks ago and still awaiting their response to this fault.
MY17. F-Pace 3Ltr S Italian Racing Red with Black Pack, Cold Pack, Blind Spot, Privacy Glass, Spare Wheel, Cup Holder Cover, Panoramic Roof.

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”