Map Update Download Site Issues

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Jagfpacejk

Map Update Download Site Issues

Post by Jagfpacejk » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:51 pm

Dear Jaguar Customer Service,

I am trying to get an update download for my ITCP system, i go to the site https://jaguar.here.com/#home/0

I log in with no issues.

But it keeps asking me to add a vehicle, i do this with my Vin number but it again says i have not got a vehicle added.

I have also added it via the my account part of the site and add the vehicle and it says vehicle added, click off the page and it then again says no vehicle added, i have tried this in Internet Explorer and Google Chrome with no joy.

Any advice on how to resolve this?

Thank you.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

silverstreak45

Re: Map Update Download Site Issues

Post by silverstreak45 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:24 pm

I've got the same problem. After many attempts I reluctantly rang the dealer (poor previous experience), after much confusion was quoted nearly £200 for a new SD card :ugeek: The conversation left me unsure whether this would contain later maps than the once I've got already.
This is a £50K car just over 1 year old with the full service plan/ warranty!! I've never been impressed with the Sat Nav on this car (ICT), not a patch on my 10 year old Toyota Prius. Decided not to both and will use my far superior TomTom device (map updates £30 - £40 quid a year).

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”