Folding Mirrors / Parking Camera

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
CS@Jaguar

Re: Folding Mirrors / Parking Camera

Post by CS@Jaguar » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:01 am

Milinou wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:54 am
Hi all, ok well my dad went a bought a jaguar F-Pace as a surprise to my mum for there 40 year wedding anniversary without consulting anyone. Thing is he didn't realise it didn't have folding mirrors or parking cameras. He has owned jaguars in the past and assumed they would be standard especially on a 60k car. Can any one help to see if we can now get anything fitted. Thing is my mums old car a 2014 Toyota RAV4 had folding mirrors and camera for half the price tag. Jaguar dealer said nothing can be done.
Good morning Milinou,

Thank you for your message and also your patience. Please accept my apologies for the delay in response, I can assure you that no discourtesy was intended.

With regards to your vehicle, Jaguar as a manufacturer would not recommend that the vehicle is taken away from the original manufacturers specification. Should a concern arise as a direct result of the change in specification, this could potentially void the warranty.

Due to this I am unfortunately unable to provide further guidance on the matter.

Thanks,

Amellia

DPE

Post by DPE » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:55 pm

It is what it is. Now a case of can you add on an option? If not, then can you purchase the required parts and get a Jaguar Body Shop to do the work ?
If not then you may want to brooker a trade in deal on a different F Pace.
F Pace 3.0d S AWD, Corris Grey, Heated Seats front/Rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Panoramic roof, Space Saver wheel and Nice wheels, lots of Stuff.. and cup covers 8-)

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:23 pm

DPE have you had any luck with resolving your issue with the mirrors and reverse parking?
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

DPE

Post by DPE » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:37 pm

Was that when I had the 2.0d ? On the 3.0dS all is OK.
On the 2.0d I expected to have the dipping mirror, but did not get it as I did not have memory seats !
F Pace 3.0d S AWD, Corris Grey, Heated Seats front/Rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Panoramic roof, Space Saver wheel and Nice wheels, lots of Stuff.. and cup covers 8-)

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”