Rear Climate Control Issue

Forum for Jaguar Customer Relations
Jagfpacejk

Re: Rear Climate Control Issue

Post by Jagfpacejk » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:23 pm

Well another week and despite me sending an e-mail, calling and leaving a message there is zero reply from my Case Manager Andrea, not quite sure what to do next, do I complaining about the service I am getting from her or lack of it or is she asking questions and getting no answers, still should call or email me with an update though.

Not very good to be honest.
First Edition 3 litre Supercharged Petrol in Caesium Blue Very limited 1 of 10 ever made, with every bells and whistle added :D

Coopsterdude

Post by Coopsterdude » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 am

Very poor, if nothing else there should be a phone call to say, very sorry, still trying to get answers. If going on holiday then an update to say I'm away, or xyz is handling things in my absence.

It takes 5 minutes, but means so much more from a service and customer satisfaction point of view.
2.0D AWD Prestige Auto. BRG, Oyster trim with Pistachio stitching, Privacy Glass, Activity Key and Towbar

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:19 pm

Coopsterdude wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:49 am
Very poor, if nothing else there should be a phone call to say, very sorry, still trying to get answers. If going on holiday then an update to say I'm away, or xyz is handling things in my absence.

It takes 5 minutes, but means so much more from a service and customer satisfaction point of view.
Exactly, and despite my efforts to contact her, there is no reply.
First Edition 3 litre Supercharged Petrol in Caesium Blue Very limited 1 of 10 ever made, with every bells and whistle added :D

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Well after holding on the phone today for half an hour I finally got to speak to her and still no answer.

When I asked why the reply was they are very very busy when I said is this due to lots of issues with the cars the reply was they are indicated with issues across the JLR range.

Does not sound good at all.

I feel sorry for these people.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Well, again Jaguar Case Managers are letting me down, after speaking to mine on Monday and promised a call back on Monday, here I am the end of Tuesday and no sign of my case manager.

Maybe time to take it to the next level as 2 months is not good enough.

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 pm

^ probably also time to start accepting that it's never going to work as you would like. It's a poor design, badly executed, and simply won't work as marketed.
Two rejected FP 3.0 V6 Diesel S. Still a massive JLR fan but driving an Audi until Jaguar gets its act together.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:36 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:25 pm
^ probably also time to start accepting that it's never going to work as you would like. It's a poor design, badly executed, and simply won't work as marketed.
That's the thing, I have a manual that states how it should work and a car that does not, everytime you speak to her she claims she is speaking to another head technician and all the time your thinking is it another one of those we have made an error and lets delay things so our legal team can come up with some rubbish to get us out of the mess we're in again.

I know you should not think like that but past history makes you think otherwise.

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:26 pm

Given we've not found anyone with a "properly" working one I suspect you are right.
Two rejected FP 3.0 V6 Diesel S. Still a massive JLR fan but driving an Audi until Jaguar gets its act together.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:40 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:26 pm
Given we've not found anyone with a "properly" working one I suspect you are right.
I am going to do some travels over the weekend, going to Harwoods and looking at the Velar again and while there I will look at other JLR cars to see if the problem is across the whole range.

Can feel a letter coming on ;)

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:20 pm

Well, another day and no call so I called and got through to hear some excuse and apologise yet again as to why my case manager had not replied or called back as promised.

Anyway, they are now blaming Harwoods for the delay claiming they have not raised a Techincal Bulletin and despite Harwoods telling me they have there is nothing on Jaguar system so she claims.

Really so 5 weeks ago when you took over this case and I mentioned the time wait etc did you not say this when this was put to my case manager it went silent.

So it would appear Jaguar are using delay tactics for my issue and they are claiming it needs to go back to Harwoods for them to raise the Technical Bulletin that Jaguar claim has not been done.

Really so do I believe Jaguar, not on your nelly, Harwoods have been nothing but great in this issue and have chased them also, if there was no bulletin it would have been mentioned 5 weeks ago when it was escalated to my case manager, unless my case manager is useless of course, I delay while I ponder that one.

Anyway given Jaguar 24 hours notice that if I do not get a suitable answer to why the system does not work as described and how they are going to resolve the issue that I am going to raise the issue through a third party complaints team and get them to deal with this issue.

Namely here,

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/ja ... ct-details

So others awaiting to hear if and how my issue will be resolved so you can get your car looked at, you may have to wait a little longer as the brown stuff is starting to smell from Jaguar again.

Return to “Jaguar Customer Relations”