Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Route App and Web - Car Parked Location

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  June16 
#1 ·
Any ideas how to clear the "last parked" location?

For the last 3 weeks, my car has shown (web and app) as parked at a petrol station I stopped at on the way home from Swansea where I went to a wedding... I live in London and my car has actually been there since, with a couple of trips on the satnav which it has definitely picked up because they show in the Remote app...

This is a problem when trying to plan a route on the app or online... It says "You cannot walk that far to your car to start this journey, you fool!". Or something like that.

#3 ·
Try signing out of the app and then sign back in, if that doesn't work delete the app and reinstall it.

The signing out and back in worked for me when it played up.

#4 ·
Has cured my gremlins as well however Incontrol Apps still refuses to work 90% of the time.

#6 ·
Hi,

Just a small tip my car SIM card utilised all the data so no internet connection, I knew that and whenever I tried the app from mobile it showed my last location where it updated. Since I knew my data is expired I had to get additional data after getting that all was OK. So maybe check your SIM card is able to browse and data not expired or something.

Thanks.

#7 ·
In control uses the internal sim so won't be a data sim issue .

Try the following to resync

Try re-syncing the car to the InControl website.

Reset Remote app Journeys
1. Log out of and close down (force quit) the app completely on your phone.
2. Take the vehicle for a minimum of a 1 mile drive.
3. Press and hold the left hand "B-Call" button in the overhead console for 15 seconds and light will blink. This is the Land Rover Assist button. NOT the SOS button !
4. Start and load the app once again and log in.

This should reset the InControl Remote App and resynchronised it to your car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.