Static or crackling audio

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
RockhopperJ

Static or crackling audio

Post by RockhopperJ » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:20 pm

Day 3 in the F-Pace House.... All is good but...

I have a number of smaller issues (missing data SIM, missing the Smartphone Activation Pack, can't add the vehicle to my account for Jaguar remote app use), that are being dealt with but I've spotted another possible issue in that I'm hearing what sounds like static / cracking on all audio from any media source, phone and even the SatNav. I can't find it now, but I'm sure some else posted something similar, can I ask does anyone else have this problem?

The car does have the S18C_18.37.1-222737 patch loaded in if that's a clue?
25t - R-Sport, Caesium Blue, Black/Red 18-Way, Meridian, Interactive Dash, LED headlamps, Power/Fold mirrors, Privacy Glass, Mud Flaps - Born 18/11/18 - Delivered 8/12/18

Quigon

Re: Static or crackling audio

Post by Quigon » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:52 am

Yes, have an issue with crackling on all audio outputs, which only started after the upgrade to ICTP 3.5, and still present with 18C. Going to take it back in again (4th time) now that 18D is available. Dealer told me 18C had fixed it but it was obvious within a few seconds after getting the car back that it was not! Also, since ICTP 4 experience regular Bluetooth drop out or freezing on audio playback (BT only).
F-Pace (MY18) Portfolio 25t Firenze/ Italian Racing Red - Light Oyster interior, Touch Pro, LEDs, BSM, Gesture Tailgate and a few other bits

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”