ICTP Patch 4.0

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
Reggraham

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by Reggraham » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:35 pm

I had the same wireless update message but when I looked more closely the image was showing 19A i had a 19B SOTA a couple of months back and the care tells me it is up to date so I guess they are probably going to do a couple of mail shots for the same update over a couple of months in the hope that the majority of people are covered.
Occasionally my USB still reverts back to initial plug-in mode after a start up, suppose I will just have to live with it. :(
F-Pace Portfolio MY19 25T Yulong While/Light Oyster 20" wheels, Park Pack, Drive Pack, Touch Pro nav pack
Range Rover Evoque Dynamic MY15 Firenze Red Black Pack, Park Pack

Mac10

Post by Mac10 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:08 pm

Well all was fine until this latest upgrade, now have no voice control or Nav voice guidance

will ring them in morning and break the good news

Reggraham

Post by Reggraham » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Mine updated to 19C this week haven’t seen what the changes were?
F-Pace Portfolio MY19 25T Yulong While/Light Oyster 20" wheels, Park Pack, Drive Pack, Touch Pro nav pack

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:00 pm

Mine was in for service today. They said they hadn't done the H232 SOTA update because they'd done a car before mine and bricked it, with no-one in the factory to help sort it out, so they were worried about doing the same to me! I'm a bit confused though, because it's definitely been updated to 19C - is enabling SOTA separate from the 19C update itself?
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

Reggraham

Post by Reggraham » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:57 pm

Did it tell you an update was available and then you accepted the prompts?, if not it may have already been updated via ‘Pathfinder’ when in the dealers. It may still need the SOTA update and all updates have the possibility of going wrong and crashing the car so I can understand them not doing it when there is no factory support available.

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:05 am

No. I was on 18D before the service, with no SOTA available. Now I'm on 19C, but I don't know if SOTA is enabled or not. :?
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

Jalees

Post by Jalees » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Hi,

Let me share my experience on it.
I had 18D.... Never contacted dealer or Jaguar one fine day I received notification to update available 19A I accepted it and it got installed. All good then later my car was due for its first service dealer said they will apply that H232 SOTA as well so that it should receive over the air updates but i said I already received it they had nothing more to say and I didn't further asked anything.. either jaguar is or dealer or both don't know what they are doing and why they are doing that's funny. Right now I have update notice of 19C getting it now

Thanks

KJ
MY18 F Pace, 25t R sport, Firenze red, and some options.
Ex owner of Mercedes C200 AMG Line premium plus. I keep comparing the options and get disappointed sometimes JAG is missing out from half priced car.

spiderrog46

Post by spiderrog46 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:46 pm

KJ, were you in a hurry when you decided to send this? Did you read it before you sent it as most of it does not make any sense . I think you know what you mean but I am darned if I do.
My update is currently downloading to my F Pace , so we shall see. I would like to see a list of the expected changes though.

Roger
F Pace, Black, September 2018, panoramic roof, radar, kick to open the boot feature and it's petrol 2 litre

Jalees

Post by Jalees » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:20 pm

Hi,

Yeah sort of, my apologies.

What I meant was, I have been reading on forum were people are mentioning they have had dealer activated SOTA and only after that they started receiving it.
Where as in my case I never contacted dealer and i still received SOTA.
Later I was due for my first service and on that day dealer said they will apply a service action H232 something which would enable SOTA and I would start to receive those updates.
At that point I was like I already had an update installed which I received over the air so dealer was bit confused I was bit confused and we kept quite about it.
I was on 18D got SOTA and changed to 19B.
I hope its now better. :-)

Regards,
KJ
MY18 F Pace, 25t R sport, Firenze red, and some options.
Ex owner of Mercedes C200 AMG Line premium plus. I keep comparing the options and get disappointed sometimes JAG is missing out from half priced car.

Katoaristera

Post by Katoaristera » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:41 pm

I perfectly understood what he ment.
PORTFOLIO MY18 CUP COVER V6D, Carpathian grey, Espresso+SatinAsh, 20"VenomBlack, BlackPack+Ad.Dyn.+Adv.ParkAss.Surr.Camera, 10/4 way Lumb.Clima front+HeatedReclin.RearSeats, SlidingPano, Gest.Tailg., ICTP, Detach.TowBar, 19" spare wheel, 4G SIM

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”