ICTP Patch 4.0

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
Reggraham

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by Reggraham » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:24 pm

My Primary phone is an iPhone and the screen quality is not bad but definitely not as sharp and clear as the ICT Pro screens. The Sygic Sat Nav I use is the same screen quality in both Apple CarPlay and Incontrol and both are full screen. I also have a Samsung Galaxy A3 from the company I work for a crap phone but if I want better I have to provide it myself. It being Android I thought I would try Android Auto to see if I can switch easily between phones. Occasionally when driving I have missed a call on the work phone as it is not connected. The screen isn't full screen and the quality is crap I couldn't make it full screen and I have yet to try incontrol on the phone.

CarPlay is better and as usual Android Auto just feels like an after thought add-on like everything else on Android and unlike Apple unless it's based on Google Maps you are not getting it, Sygic and TomTom are available for incontrol but not Android Auto, Sygic say that Google would not allow their app on Android Auto. But at least I can now have two phones connected to the car
F-Pace Portfolio MY19 25T Yulong While/Light Oyster 20" wheels, Park Pack, Drive Pack, Touch Pro nav pack
Range Rover Evoque Dynamic MY15 Firenze Red Black Pack, Park Pack

ptolemyiv

Post by ptolemyiv » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:23 pm

Got the 18D version update and lo and behold the audio is crackling on most sources, phone call audio and music via USB stick constantly cutting out... Never had this on phase 2 :(

Any suggestions?
3L Petrol, Loire blue, Ultimate Black, Pano, AdaptLED, AadaptCC, BlindSpot, LaneKeep, Privacy, Parking, 18-way memory, ITCP, 825W, Cold Climate Pack

Reggraham

Post by Reggraham » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:46 pm

Mines fine get it straight back to the dealer as it sounds more like a physical problem that has been shown up by updating the firmware. Mine is clear and crisp, USB is still not 100% reliable, but that is nothing new since any of my Jags had a USB interface.
F-Pace Portfolio MY19 25T Yulong While/Light Oyster 20" wheels, Park Pack, Drive Pack, Touch Pro nav pack
Range Rover Evoque Dynamic MY15 Firenze Red Black Pack, Park Pack

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”