Adaptive Speed Limiter

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
mike72uk

Re: Adaptive Speed Limiter

Post by mike72uk » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:38 am

corriescar66 wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:23 pm
mike72uk wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:14 pm
corriescar66 wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:01 pm

No. Not from the 'menu'/left hand buttons, you switch it on on the right hand side of the steering wheel... From memory it's in board of the 'resume' button, but tbh, not sure.

Once you've actually switched it on, the menu options can be used.....

Cheers, will give it a bash on next drive !
How did you get on? Tried it today, but couldn't remember how it worked...

The limiter button is inboard of the cruise 'resume'.... press it and the 'speed limiter' option becomes live on the 'Driver Assistance' menu, where you can select 'intelligent limiter' or 'CSE Woodwork'

Obviously, I need to refresh via the manual too!
Haven't been out in car yet, possibly later today !
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch) - MY18
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

Gdank

Re: Adaptive Speed Limiter

Post by Gdank » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:59 am

lozpace wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:01 pm
Press the limiter button once then press and hold cancel for about 5 seconds to turn on adaptive limiter.
I never had ACC so used to use this a lot, especially on long drives where I'd get a little tired.

Very handy feature that I don't have on my new car, however do have ACC so not that hard to remember to slow down on motorways when coming to road works :D
Owned : 3.0d Sport (2016) - Owned 1 Year! 7000 miles : Issues = None - Stolen! Get a Steering Wheel Lock!

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”