Do you get a confirmation of the service plan?

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
June16

Re: Do you get a confirmation of the service plan?

Post by June16 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:24 pm

lozpace wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:14 pm
June16 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:21 pm
Well today I got a letter with the service plan reference number and an outline of what’s covered.
No little booklet , no MOT protect ( which came with landrover ), and no card for my wallet.

So I guess depending an extra 20 k above the Landy, and buying a service plan at twice the price counts for nothing.

At least I know it’s in place I suppose, tight gits.
The PDF my dealer sent indicates then MOT Protect is also in place.

Just checked and it’s not covered on Petrol engines, don’t know why??

https://www.jaguar.co.uk/owners/servici ... -plan.html
Good spot! I missed that.
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

mike72uk

Re: Do you get a confirmation of the service plan?

Post by mike72uk » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:47 pm

June16 wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:21 pm
Well today I got a letter with the service plan reference number and an outline of what’s covered.
No little booklet , no MOT protect ( which came with landrover ), and no card for my wallet.

So I guess depending an extra 20 k above the Landy, and buying a service plan at twice the price counts for nothing.

At least I know it’s in place I suppose, tight gits.
I'm the same a you June16, just a letter from Jaguar quoting an Agreement Reference, and vehicle registration and signed by an "Andrew West" with a 2nd page detailing the service plan schedule.

No booklet, no MOT (but was aware of that as not included on Petrol engine plans - why I have no idea) and no card etc.

M.
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch) - MY18
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”