Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Location of the Sat Nav SD card Slot

13K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  June16 
#1 ·
Hi,

I have a 3.0s F-Pace with Touch Pro, I want to update the Sat Nav software and the dealer has told me that I have to do this myself. Can someone help and advise where the SD card is located. I have not had time to chat with the Jaguar dealership yet.

#3 ·
Hi zaff, welcome along!

SD slot should be inside the central armrest cubby (mine is, but I'm on InControl Touch - not Pro, but I think it should still be the same)

Updating has to be done by downloading some proprietary application software to a computer first and then inserting the SD card into the computer and dowloading map updates onto the card via the application. It takes time, so be prepared for a wait. Then reinsert the card into the slot in your car and follow the instructions to transfer.

There are some useful 'help' pages to be found on the Jag website and some FAQs which may be of useful to you... try this for starters...
https://www.jaguar.co.uk/incontrol/incontrol-support/incontrol-touch-pro-faqs.html

#4 ·
It will be in the arm rest box Or in spare wheel area in the boot and on the left hand side wall

#7 ·
jandalf said:
Hi,

Just as a general query, if I purchase the car without the InTouch Control would I be able to simply download the software onto a microSD and insert it to then have navigation?

Thanks in advance
The data on the card is linked to the Vin of the vehicle, and an md5 hash file secures both it and the contents from tampering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.