Jaguar Remote Issues

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
JLRnumber5

Re: Jaguar Remote Issues

Post by JLRnumber5 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi all

I had the same thing with mine (albeit that was a while ago) and I was told on the two occasions that I spoke with JLR about it that it's an issue with their "back end" (oooer) and not the car itself. I was seeing exactly the same as discussed here (car parked in wrong location, flying over fields in route planner, etc, etc) so sounds like they are still have issues.

cheers

JLR5
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Chris_G

Post by Chris_G » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Yes my straight line journeys are now all displaying correctly again, this has to be an issue with Jaguar servers as JLRnumber5 mentioned, their servers must be overloaded or maybe their having trouble installing a software update & its crashing their hardware !!! :-)
3.0SC, Ammonite, 22" Helix Wheels, 825W ICTP, 14 Way seats, Cruise control etc etc etc, Collected 3rd March 2017 :)

JAGFlubster

Post by JAGFlubster » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:33 am

Remote app seems to have caught up this morning, although it's missing my journey from Monday morning.

Flub!
3.0D 2018 S. Loire Blue, opening Pano roof, ictp, Adsr, space saver wheel, practicality pack, cold climate pack, HUD

JAGFlubster

Post by JAGFlubster » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:28 am

Not sure what they have done up in the midlands, but the app now seems up to date. even more importantly it actually seems to contact the car each time I open the app (android) which it never did before. In the past I would have to do a forced close and reopen the app to get it to make contact with the car. Even that was unreliable.

perhaps someone has turned the app dial up to 11

Flub!
3.0D 2018 S. Loire Blue, opening Pano roof, ictp, Adsr, space saver wheel, practicality pack, cold climate pack, HUD

Foxylady

Post by Foxylady » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:52 am

Back to normal for me too. I think Jag must have put another 10p in the meter!

J
2.0 Diesel RWD Automatic Prestige in BRITISH RACING GREEN with Latte/Espresso, Rear Camera and Space Saver

Return to “Faults & Technical”